EIGHT : Epilogue

Jeffrey walked into a quiet house, only thing to be heard was the soft sound the crib mobile from down the hall. He smiled as he slipped off his boots and began slowly walking down the hall. He peered into the little nursery by their bed and found Hazel looking down into the crib. He quietly stepped in and went to stand by his wife. He peered down in to the nursery to find his babies, Gracie Sage and Colter Dean. A surprise to say the least. After Hazel was done pushing Colter out, she was told to keep pushing for baby number two. They weren't prepared for two but they wouldn't have changed it for the world. Hazel smiled and said," They're just beautiful ain't they?" Jeffrey just nodded as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Jeffrey smiled and said," Perfectly beautiful." Jeffrey began pulling her away from the crib, letting her get some rest before their next feeding time. Hazel let him guide her down the hall to the bedroom. He helped her into comfortable night gown and stripped down to his boxers before they hopped into bed. He pulled her to him and said," I believe I'm the luckiest man on earth." Hazel smiled and placed a chaste kiss on his hand. Hazel looked to him and said,"I believe we're both lucky. I might have took us awhile but we found our perfect love. Jeffrey you'll always be the one for me." Jeffrey couldn't help but smile before flipping her over pulling her into a long, passionate kiss. Hazel moaned into the kiss as he began pulling up her nightgown. Hazel deepened this kiss letting him plunge his tongue in her mouth. They both were stopped by a loud cry, followed by another. They both pulled away with a knowing smile. Hazel hopped out of bed bringing Jeffrey with her. She smiled and said," Come on Mr. Morgan one baby for you and one baby for me."

Thank you for Reading Perfect Love. It's one of my favorite books I have written lately. Thank you for the support! Love you all! 💓💓