ONE: Sheila's Advice

Jeffrey was in the green room with Jared and Jensen, hanging out while they had some free time. Jensen took a sip of his coffee before he said," When you headed back to New York, Jeff?" Jeffrey shrugged as he looked down at his coffee cup. He sighed and said,"Probably tomorrow. It's the longest break I'll have in awhile. I guess it's just me and the dogs for a bit." Jared nodded and patted Jeffrey's shoulder. Jensen smirked and said," When you gonna let us meet the girl you've been seeing? Don't deny it either." Jeffrey smirked and rolled his eyes before taking a drink of his coffee. Jeffrey shrugged his shoulders and said," I would but it's not that kind of relationship, boys. We usually have a couple drinks together and then we get our rocks off. That's what she wants and I'm okay with that, she's not ready for a relationship and with my job relationships don't mix too well. Not everyone can be like you too and have wonderful relationships with your beautiful wives." Jared chuckled as Jensen rolled his eyes. Jared shook his head as he tried to think of a woman who would actually want a relationship like this. Jared looked to Jensen and said," I just found out our fake dad has a fuck buddy. I don't if I should grossed out or proud." Jensen let out a loud laugh as Jeffrey punched Jared's shoulder before letting out a good laugh himself. Jeffrey scratched his beard and realized how long it was, he needed a trim. He sighed and said,"Well boys I'm in your stomping grounds. Where's the best place around here to get a quick beard trim? I wanna look my best for my friend." Jensen looked to Jared and shrugged before they stood. Jensen cleared his throat and said," Probably Sheila's. We don't have anything else for the day so let's go get some dinner and go to Sheila's."

The guys walked into a small salon to be greeted by an older woman with a large smile and big blonde hair. Jensen smiled and said," Hey Ms. Sheila, I got a a friend who needs a trim and a beard trim as well." Sheila waved them in as Jeffrey stepped up. She led him to a nearby chair and said," You need a good trim on that buzz cut for sure. Now do you want the beard shaped or trimed real short." Jeffrey sat down and got comfortable as she stood up on a step stool behind him. She ran her finger through his hair as he said,"Probably just a good trim. I love growing this sucker out but my lady friend not so much." Sheila chuckled as she pulled out her pair clipper and putting a guard on as Jensen and Jared came to stand close by. Jensen smirked and said," What's she like? We've never heard about her before. We wanna now the details." Jeffrey chuckled as he felt Sheila get to work on his hair as Jared sat down ready to listen. Jeffrey rolled his eyes and said," Her name's Hazel. She's beautiful. Short black hair, big beautiful green eyes, a body most women would kill for. She can cook like nobody's business, she's full blooded Italian. She's loves reading. She co-owns a logging company with her brother. She does all the paperwork and business part of the company." Jared began laughing as he sat down in the salon chair across from him. He shook his head and said," You got it bad man. You say that y'all are just having a sex relationship but let's be honest. If you were really just friends with benefits you wouldn't know any of that stuff. You like her." He heard Sheila giggle as she turned off the clippers. She leaned back his chair to put his head in the sink as she said," He's right. You like her and you never know she might like you too. Sit down and talk to her about it. I don't know you from Adam but take it from the woman who only got a year with the love of her life. My Bobby and I were just friends for ten years and we didn't have a relationship because we didn't want to get hurt. Then Bobby got sick and we got hitched. I loved that man and he loved me too but we just couldn't admit to eachother. So lesson of this story is get the hell over yourself and talk to the damn woman." Jensen and Jared laughed as Jeffrey put his arms up in defense. He chuckled and said," Fine I'll talk with her. Jeez between her and you too, y'all can open a match making service." Sheila chuckled as she shampooed his fresh cut and quickly rinsed him out. She sat him back up and took a look at his beard. Jensen smiled and said," We just want you happy, man." Jeffrey gave a soft smile as Sheila trimmed up his beard. It wasn't long she was completely done. Sheila pulled the drape off of him and said," Now baby do me a favor, go charm the pants off that woman and show her how much you care. It'll be on the house today, baby, just bring that lady of yours to see me one day." Jeffrey unexpectedly gave the sweet woman a big before vowing to himself he was gonna make Hazel his.