Author's Note

Hello there! As you may know, this is my first time writing this book.

       So, about this book, the story takes place after BoBoiBoy defeated the Legendary pirate, and was unconscious because of the pain he got, and loss of stamina. While in Fairy tail, takes place after the 7 years of disappearance due to the incident at Tenrou Island, and are now back home in Magnolia.(Also, before the start of the Infinity Clock Arc).

       Oh! And to spice somethings up, I may or may not add some special chapters in order to make this story a bit interesting. I wanted to make this book as much fitting for our elemental boy to join throughout the series. Also wanted to add some Fairy tail OVA (I guess). But never the less, I will try if I had to hehe.

       And I'm sorry in advance if my book had many wrong spellings and grammars, I'm still working on improving myself to on thinking while typing in English at the same time. because English is not the only language that I use so please let me know/comment if you saw some wrong grammars along the way, I really appreciate it.(✿^‿^).

       So, I hope you enjoy this book (✿^‿^). And btw, this book is inspired by two authors, The first one was from  StarTwinkle___ and the second one is from Xalerino
Check out there books, they're really good, and also fun to read.

       Anyways, no need to dilly dally here, let's proceed to the story shall we?