Chapter 7: The Meeting {Part 1}

A/N
Hello again Author here! So, in this chapter, you will know some information about these special characters that I added into the story. So, hope you guys enjoy! ^_^
.
.
.
.
.
~~~3rd P.O.V.~~~

When they arrive at the farthest end of the town, they saw a big building in front of them that was now outgrown with plants. "Ok guys, let's rest here for a while. We're not much far from home after all." Shu said as he put the groceries on the ground, looking at both BoBoiBoy and Primella. Primella nod her head in agreement while BoBoiBoy stayed silent. "That's a great idea, There's still time for us to spare. Right BoBoiBoy?" Primella said as she looked at BoBoiBoy who seemed to be a bit spaced out. "Um...BoBoiBoy?" She said calling him.

BoBoiBoy was snapped out of his thoughts when someone called him."Uh yes Primella? What is it?" BoBoiBoy said questioning what Primella had said. "Are you okay? Primella called you for about 5 second ago." Shu said worried about his friend. "Uh yeah I'm ok, I was just thinking about.... something.....But don't worry, it's nothing important hehe" the elementalist said as he scratched his non-itchy cheek.

"Are you sure?" Primella said to him as she leans closer to him looking at directly at him eye to eye

(A/N note#1:
Primella's height is at the chest level of BoBoiBoy. Camparing her to Shu, she is at his nose level.)

"Y-yeah I'm sure." BoBoiBoy said stuttering 'Wait, did I just stuttered?' he said mentally. "Hmm, ok if you say so." Primella said as she stepped back from the elementalist.

(A/N Note#2:
Just so you guys know, Primella is two years younger, and Shu is one year younger than BoBoiBoy.)

"Ahem, as I was saying, in the meantime as we were resting, I'll check on the map if we're on the right track." Shu said as he looked on the map of the town. "Good idea, I'll help." Primella said as she and Shu were checking the map."Sure thing Primella, that would be great thanks." Shu said as he pulled something on his pocket revealing the map of the town. 'So, while we're here,I think I'll go for a little exploring in this place we're at.' BoBoiBoy said to himself as he goes at the building.

BoBoiBoy looked the seemed-to-be the entrance or archway of the building to see what the sign that is above. The problem was he can only see a few letters that says: F-IR-T--L because the rest of them was covered with vines. "Firtl? What does that mean?" BoBoiBoy said mentally as he read the letters on the entrance.

While he was still figuring out what the letters on the entrance means, his watch suddenly started on beeping and blinking rapidly. "Hm? My watch, what did it do now?" He said to himself as he tapped his power watch to see if there's something wrong with it. And in a few seconds it stopped on beeping and blinking. 'Huh. Strange my watch never does that before. Could it be because of this strange building, or is it just a glitch?' He said mentally thinking why did the watch starting to react strangely. As BoBoiBoy was on his thoughts, he was suddenly cut off when someone called him. "BoBoiBoy! Over here!" Primella said waving her hands up high signaling to BoBoiBoy.

"Yeah, Be right there in a second!" He said as he looked at the building one last time, and runs back to Primella and Shu. " I'm here, sorry about that. So, do you guys know where to go now?" The elementalist said to them. "Well,Yes. And according to the map, it's that way." Primella said as she pointed at the trees. 'Oh, so it's not near the town road?' BoBoiBoy said mentally curious about the situation, but didn't show his thoughts physically."Well, rest time is over so, no time to waste I guess." Shu said as he lifted the groceries on both of his arms, and the three of them walked though the woods. "Right, let's go guys!" Primella said to the two of them as they agreed and started to walk in the woods. As the three of them walked away from the building, BoBoiBoy's watch glowed back and this time it had a message saying:
.
.
.
FAIRY TAIL GUILD
-Place where fairies are born.
.
.
.
And a few seconds later the glowed stopped and watch is now back from the B logo, and powered off.