Chapter 5: BoBoiBoy, the girl, and her friend

A/N
The photo above was made/ drawn by me. Side note: this is what it looks like after the battle between BoBoiBoy and the bandits. Because I kinda gave up of the details. ( I really want to finish it though but I don't have the motivation to do so 😞).
But anyways, back to the story☺️.
.
.
.
~~~Last time of Chapter 4~~~
.
.
.
.
.
~~~Boboiboy P.O.V~~~

'Is this the end for me?......' I thought as the time was suddenly slowed around me. 'No, I won't let it happen!..Come on BoBoiBoy think!....Think of a way to escape.'

And the only thing that comes out of my head is all blank as I closed my eyes to see only darkness.

"...."

"...."

"...."

Until...

"RUSTY NAILS!"

"Whew that was a close one. Thank goodness that I arrived in time. If I haven't, you would be completely killed." The person said as it head leans towards me.

'Who is this person?' I said mentally with relief observing the boy in front of me.
.

.

.

.

.
~~~3rd P.O.V~~~

When the new person arrived the whole place became silent. BoBoiBoy who was on the ground, still looking at the new person who just saved him just now. "Hey, are you alright?" The new guy said to the Elemental boy.

BoBoiBoy was froze a while for what happened earlier, but he quickly regained his posture."Y-yeah, thank you for saving me." BoBoiBoy said, stuttered a bit in a shocked yet a hint of relief."I see. Here, let me help you." The person said as he held his hand to BoBoiBoy. BoBoiBoy grabbed his hand as helping him on getting up.

While in the distance, the girl saw the new person helping the boy who rescued her. She saw the same appearance. Resembling to someone she knows, and started running towards them.

"Thank you for the help." BoBoiBoy politely said to the new person. "Heh, no problem! I'm just glad that you're fine. But boy, you're surely tall." After the person said, He started to notice something. The new person was a bit shorter than him. (let's just say the person's height is on BoBoiBoy's neck level.)

The person wears a green handkerchief that is put around his neck, wears an orange shirt, with red lines at both sides of the shirt, brown shorts, and four blue arm warmers on both of it's wrist and above his ankle, and a pair of brown (leathered?) shoes that is shaped like a V. It most likely resembles the shoes from elves in story books, but not curved. (it doesn't shown in the picture but just imagine that he had those).

 (it doesn't shown in the picture but just imagine that he had those)