Forever and for all of eternity

10:31 PM

12/1/2021

A/n

      First oneshot, It's Russia x Germany. I hope you have fun with this one, I sure had fun writing this. I loved writing this, it made me warm, until the ending, but shh, you'll see. Rusger my true love.

Tw!

-Death 

-----------------------------------------------

      The tv  played a Christmas movie, the sound rather quiet, the warm smell of freshly baked cookies filled the room. Germany sat on the couch, the movie distracting him as he ate a few cookies, the chocolate chips nice and sweet. He didn't hear the door open, or the sound of heavy boots being taken off, or even the soft chuckle of a much larger country.

       Muscular arms wrapped around his shoulders from behind, a face being pressed into his neck to give him a quick smooch. He turned slightly, eyes locking with blue and gold ones; filled with love and adoration. He smiled, giving the country a kiss on the cheek, lingering for a second to breathe in his scent; cinnamon, pine, and the slight hint of smoke. A nice combination, quite charming and soothing.

       He giggled as the country came around to sit next to him, lightly pulling Germany into his chest, snuggling up to him. "Hallo Russland." (Hello Russia) He spoke softly, closing his eyes and leaning back into the broad, warm chest of his husband. The Christmas movie was still playing, the sound of it becoming background noise for them.

       "Hello плюшевый мишка." (Teddy bear) Russia lovingly said, completely wrapped around Germany, affectionally nuzzling the other's cheek with his nose. His eyes watched the smaller nation, tracing every little detail, burning it into his memory like he always does each and every day. He softly kissed his husband's cheek, smiling as the other grinned.

       "How was work?" Germany asked curious, melting into the warmth the other provided. His eyes flicked open and locked with his baby boy's, the blue and gold so very pretty. 

       "It was the usual, tiresome. Америка kept trying to bother me, he was being pain as always. He can't get it through to his head that I don't like him, his brain small." (America) He grumbled out, his words muffled by Germany's hair, as he was stuffing his face into the soft strands.

       Germany's laughter filled the room, his eyes squinted slightly, body slightly jumping with each laugh. "Aww, don't let him get to you. Remember that he's one of my adoptive fathers, so technically he's your father in-law Russland." He chortled, voice playful and warm. Russia grumbled and cuddled more around Germany if that was possible, his big strong arms and legs trapping the small one into the soft, warm cage that was his husband.

       They both cuddled the other, giving soft kisses here and there, enjoying the other's presence. The cold, white winter howling outside, snow coating the land like a heavy blanket, hiding everything underneath it. The two were protected though, their warm house blocking out the icy snow, keeping the love and joy inside. They hoped to enjoy this moment forever, to cherish their lover for all of eternity.

.............

       The lone country sat, knees underneath him. His coat blocked out the cold, the light snow coating his body. His eyes were dull, sad. The love that was once there was empty. His hands reached out and gently placed fresh flowers into the vase, the old ones dead and frozen. He let a few tears slip, his expression being filled with anguish, sadness and grief. He shakily breathed in, "Ich Liebe dich Russland, forever and for all of eternity." (I love you Russia)

       The grave was cold, but the ghost above it was smiling warmly, invisible tears dripping.

                    "я тоже тебя люблю, forever and for all of eternity." (I love you too).

A/n

>:')

Angst my beloved.

Aha yes, cry. 

Anyways, I hope this was good, I wrote this late and tried my best. I will publish another soon, it will be fluff though so no worries.  I love you all! Have a nice day/night/afternoon/morning!