Prologue

Neil and Avni are in same school, they both are in 8th standard, same class, same division. Neil always loved to irritate Avni. And Neil was the one whom Avni used to hate to the core.

---------------------------------------------------------

He was flirty, rude to others, He loved to ragg other childrens, But for his friends, he was the perfect definition of a friend. If he once says you mean to him, he can do anything for you, seriously anything. But for Avni, He hates her but, he loves to irritate her and annoy her. 

--------------------------------------------------------

She was calm, composed, helpful to others, loving, caring towards others. She is a polite person who treats everyone with respect. She is polite girl often not only lifts the mood of the person sitting next to her but also changes the dignity of the whole place around her. She treats everyone with respect except Neil. she hates Neil to the core of her heart. She can't even stay by his side for even a second.
.
.
.
.
•Wanna know the reason why he hates her?
.
.
.
•Wanna know why she hates him?
.
.
.
.
.
But After 2 years,
.
.
.
.
She falls in love with him,
"She falls in love with the one who was totally opposite to her."
(Opposite Attracts)
.
.
.
But,
.
.
.
He says,"I love you'....' will you be my girlfriend"?Avni was all numb standing there in shock!
.
.
.
.
"No Neil, now you will never ever able to see me! I will never come in your life, Never. Yes! Neil Khanna, I love you, Aabh ye akhari baar hai hum mil rahe hai iske baad I will never ever meet you Neil! But, but I will always love you."And she walks awayyyy...................
.
.
.
BUT DESTINY HAS SOME OTHER PLANS FOR THEM!!!
.
.
.
They will meet againn......!!
.
.
.
What will happen when they will meet again after 7 long years?
.
.
.
Wanna know more?
.
.
.
Will update soonnnn!!!
.
.
.
Thank you so much!
Vote and comment.
.
.
.
Much love
Zeonnnn