Chapter 2

Neil's P.O.V

(He closes the door of the office and comes out) After visiting Principal's office I came out and I was hell angry because of that Ms.Billi urf "Avni Mehta" Principal sir has given me a punishment, well it's my everydays routine nothing much serious in that, but I like today's punishment it will be a super funnn! It's so freaking simple na? well, just to give that new comer hufff, I mean Raj a tour of our whole school *hahahaha* I will be funnnn!!! *hahahahah*

Ohhh, Sorryyy! I forgot to introduce myself, Well! I'm Neil, Neil Khanna, son of The famous Businessman, Prakash Khanna and Shweta Khanna well my mom is a housewife. And I'm grandson of the famous Businesswoman, Harleen Khanna urf my beautiful "Bebe" she is the coolest grandmother, my "Bebe" I love her the most she has handled the business after my grandfather passed away in a tragic car accident. She is the strongest woman I've ever met in my life. Bebe and Mom calls me "Tillu" which irritates me and it's the name which I hate the most, but at the same time I loved to be called by them. And I have a small sister also she is just 2 years smaller than me "Naira" she is cute, beautiful, stupid and a irritating and annoying person too at a same time she irritates me but at the same time I love her! And how can I forget my friends well they are my partners in crime, they always supports me in everything whether it's good or bad they don't care unless I'm in! But they don't like when I trouble Ms.Billi Ohh sorry, I mean Ms.Avni Mehta. well leave it. I have a long story about the name Ms.Billi. And, And last but not the least my favorite, my crus...........Ahhhh, Avniiiiiii!!!!

P.O.V end

(He collides with someone and falls on the ground)
Neil- What the fu*kkkkk! Can't you see? are you blind???

Avni- Mmmm..... I'm so sorry!

Neil- what did you just say?? (He says in a disbelief)

Avni - I'm sorry.

Neil- I think I can't hear properly, Can you repeat it ? (he says keeping his hand on his ears) 
(He says while standing up from the ground)

Avni- I said I'm sorry.

Neil- I think I'm hearing it wrong are you saying sorry? And that too, you are saying it to me? Impossible!

Avni- No, not at all Neil. I think you heard it wrong, I said I'm not at all sorry. I think you're deaf, you need a doctor asap! First of all I'm accepting my mistake and saying you sorry and you.......really don't deserve my sorry. (Neil glared at her which she simply ignored in return)

Neil- Just wait and watch "Miss Avni Mehta" you will pay for what you have done in the morning. I've not forgotten that, I will not spare you you've messed with me "Neil Khanna" now you've to see the consequences for messing with me! just wait and watch.

Avni- We will see that "Mr. Neil Khanna" I'm not at all scared with youu. (Suddenly someone tapped on Avni's shoulder from behind and she turns back and gets embrace in a hug)

Person- Avuuuuu!!!!

Avni- Sohaaa!!!!!
(It was Soha, avni's childhood friend they both have always been together since kindergarten no matter what happens, they will always be together for each other)
(Neil was just starting them)

(Soha notices Neil and says)
Soha - Heyy, Neil.

Neil - Hii, Soha.

Soha- How are you?

Neil- I'm perfectly fine and you?

Soha- Same here. (She smiles and says) Byee, Neil I'm going

Neil- Byeee.

Soha- Avuuu, let's go riya was finding you back there.

Avni- oh yess! Lest go.
(they both went back leaving Neil behind)

Neil(Thinks)- I don't understand why this Ms. Billi is so rude and arrogant towards me, while her friend Soha is so sweet.(He says looking down while blushing) (Suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder from behind)

Person- Neil, what are you doing here?

Neil- Noting Vidyut! leave it.
(It was revealed to be Vidyut Neil's childhood best friend and partner in crime. He loves to ragg everyone, but not Avni coz he is Avni's friend. But he cannot refuse Neil in anything. He can do anything for Neil. Moreover they are like brothers)

Vidyut- Okay! Now let's go everyone is waiting for you.

Neil- Yess let's goo!
(They walked towards the canteen and settled themselves on the chairs. Everyone of his group/friends was present there)

Neil- Hellooo everyone! Sooo sorry I'm late.

Aly- Yess Neil you are very late. (Neil nodded being embarrassed)
(Aly is childhood friend of Neil they are not only friends but more than a brothers their bonding is unbreakable. He can do anything for Neil. Aly supports Neil in everything but not in ragging others. And he also doesn't support Neil to trouble Avni. Coz he is a good friend of Avni also)

Juhi- Where were you Neil?
(Juhi she is childhood best friend of Neil and partners in crime also. she shares a great bond with Avni also. And loves to ragg other classmates and she is secretly crushing over Vidyut and no one knows it except Neil)

Neil- I was stucked with a "Billi" there. (Everyone was confused)

Juhi- Neil, Do you mean Avni? (She says facepalm herself)

Neil- Mmmm..... Yess that Avni only.

DD- Neil why do you create scene with avni? She is such a nice girl.
(DD bestest friend of Neil since childhood they are more like brother then friends can do anything for him. But he does not support him in ragging others. Friends with avni also she is like a sister to him)

Juhi- Yes! Neil why?

Neil- You guys don't know yaar! Leave it.

Alisha- No, Neil. Now you've to tell us what's your matter with Avni, why you hate her so much? What's the reason?
(Alisha she's the sweetest person. Neil is like a brother to her from another mother to her. She shares a great bond with Avni also, she doesn't like to ragg anyone she always says Neil and her gang do not ragg others but Neil does not listen to anyone, he  does what he likes and she is also crushing over someone secretly. But *Neil knows it*)

Aly- Yes Neil, say why what's the reason?

Neil- leave it guys! Will say it some other day but now "It's time to take the revenge" (He smirks)

Juhi- Not again, not again Neil.

Vidyut- come on guys! It will be funnn!

Aly- If it will be on Avni, then I'm not in.

Juhi- Me too!

Alisha- Same here!

DD- Same here!

(Suddenly Neil sees Raj passing by from there and smirks)
Neil- Avni's time will be after Raj not now. It's Raj's this time. (He smiles mischievously)

Neil(Thinks)- Avni will pay back for what she has done! Just wait "Ms.Billi" You have mess with me! (He chuckled).
.
.
.
.
•Do you'll like the tashan between AvNeil?

•What will happen next?

• How was today's update ?

•Do you'll like it?
(Hope so, you'll will like it *finger crossed*)
.
.
.
And I'm So, so sorry for updating after such a long time! sorry * with puppy face*
.
.
Thank you so muchh for reading!
"Vote and Comment"
.
.
Byee!
Take care♡
.
.
.
Much love,
Zeonnnn