Chapter 109

Chapter 109-*time skip to 25 years later* Jays pov:
I woke up and today was the day that Sophia was getting married . I was now a sargeant in the 21st district because Hank retired and Erin is a sargeant with me. We are still married. Both Luna and Sophia are 27 but now we have a 13 year old boy names lucas. He's got an obsession with football and is constantly out playing in the back garden. He wants to be professional when he is older. Sophia is about to marry a guy named Jake and she has 2 kids: lila(age 8) and Tom(age 5). Luna recently got a boyfriend who is called Isaac. They don't have any kids and she is a successful business owner. Sophia ended up being a cop in the 21st.
*a few hours later*
I turn around and there she is. Sophia in her dress, a tear fell and I wiped it with a wide smile "god you're so grown up, can you not go back to being a little kid" she laughs slightly and hugs me. I walked her down the aisle and eventually they said their vows and got married. Erin sat on my lap.
Erins pov:
"Wow our girls really are grown up huh" I nod "you don't wanna believe it do you" jay shakes his head at me "I don't, I want them to be little girls forever" I look at him "you can't protect them from the world forever, I love you and I know they do" he nods and kisses me "who would've thought this is where we would be in this many years"
*this is the end, Thankyou for reading*