It Happens VI

I was looking in the mirror reading the lines to myself and practicing for tomorrow. I am finally going to act with Hwang Young Hee. She is my role model. I grew up watching her mesmerizing scenes and dialogue deliveries. I hope I don't make a fool of myself tomorrow.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. I got a little scared but saw that it was Jungkook and Hobi outside. Wait, is that a bandage?! I opened the door and looked at him. My eyes widened but narrowed again as I connected the dots.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE. YOU ARE NOT HIS-" Jungkook held my hand and yanked me towards him as I saw Hoseok sneaking inside.

"Y/n. He is your elder brother, you can't curse at him standing on your door when he is in so much pain." I looked at him as he was glaring at me and his grip on my wrist seems extremely tight for no reason.

"You don't need to side with one of the siblings Jeon. Thanks for getting him home, you can leave now." I took my hands out of his grip.

"I wouldn't want to stay with someone so rude either way." He said as I opened my mouth to retort but Hoseok beat me.

"You both fight like siblings."

"DON'T SAY THAT!"

"NO, WE DO NOT!" I heard Jungkook say at the same time.

"Fine. Come inside. It's too late. Jungkook is staying here for tonight." Hoseok went away leaving me speechless. I am so not letting him stay.

"Leave," I said looking up at him. The height difference never decreased my anger.

"Of course you're disobedient as well."

"Tch. Tch. How desperate.." I fake sighed shaking my head.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot you have a patent of being a desperate woman." I clenched my jaw.

"Of course not, Mr. Do You Want Me To Teach You. I bet you got that mentality from your father." I said in one go but realized that I might have gone too far,

"You-" He sighed and looked away. My eyes softened for a second but somehow my pride came back.

"Stop making it worse Y/n. You're the rudest person I know." He said and walked away. I felt like going after him but I had an injured brother inside. UGH, WHY DID WE FIGHT?

Jungkook's PoV

Dropping my car keys on the table I sat back and texted Hyung that I reached safely.

My father was never really with me when I was brought up. I've seen my mother beg him to stay even for an hour but he never did. I never hated him, knowing his work was as important as the family. But that little insecurity of my mother being neglected and Y/n using it in a stupid argument. I am nothing like my father. I will never be like him.

I felt my breath getting heavier and shakier so I stood up and got myself a glass of water.

I don't feel like facing her tomorrow. I am not even going to try and blame myself. She let her anger out with the wrong words.

"Could've just said thank you, and we'd be ok right now," I said remembering her face while glaring at me. Gotta admit She looked cute. But still wrong.

I fell on the soft mattress after discarding my shirt and accessories. Texting a short a good night to mom, I closed my eyes ready to let go of all the stress and just sleep on it, when the doorbell rang.

"If it's a murderer, he chose the wrong day." I didn't check who it was since I didn't want to alarm the person. Softly twisting the knob I opened the door ready to throw a punch when I saw a figure smaller than mine looking at me with large beautiful eyes. She turned around before I could even say anything.