Movie Night

You walked into your bedroom and grabbed some pillows and a blanket. Thinking it was enough to make a fort. As you enter the living room you see your phone buzz and smiles at the name blinking on the screen.Jungkook. Your bestfriend.

Yes you had a crush on him. But you knew he was an idol so its not at all possible that he was single. Moreover you always look at him watching someone's pic in his phone and smiling like an idiot. It hurts but you keep a happy face feeling that you dont wanna ruin the bond you two have.

You picked up the call and heards a loud Jungkook shouting but he wasnt talking to you.

Jungkook: SHUT UP! ILL SEE WHAT TO DO. LET ME CALL HER NOW.

You: umm.. Jungkook

Jungkook: Oh Y/n sorry. I was just irritated. Taehyung keeps annoying me. Anyways i was saying that do you think it will be nice if I bring some snacks for tonight?

You: oh ok. And no u dont need to. I already have all your fav snacks here.

Jungkook: awh thank you. You are the bestest babe.

You: w-what

Jungkook: oh.. Umm.. Uh... Sorry... It just uh... Came out

You: ya its ok dont worry

Jungkook: ok ill be there by 7 pm. Byeee

You: bye kookie

You cut the call and set the couch to make it comfy. You look at the clock. 15 mins before jungkook's arrival. So you went to your room and look for your pjs. You take out your fav pj and a crop top.

You strip down as you hear the door open. You thought it would be Jungkook so you just scoffed thinking that he was early. You slid into your pjs and took off your bra. Yes you wanted to feel comfy so you decided to take it off and knew that you didnt had to worry about Jungkook.

As you reached for your top the bedroom door opened and Jungkook's eyes widened at the sight. You shouted and threw something at him but he was already out and slammed the door shut.

"I-i am sorry Y/n. Ill knock next time."

"I know you are smirking you little piece of shit."

"Oh i am caught."

"Shut up jungcock."

You stormed out of the room and ignored him. You could see him pout at the corner of the eye as he followed you to the kitchen.

You looked at the top cabinet and knew that you cant reach it and all the snacks were in there. You looked at Jungkook smirking and decided not to ask him for help. You climbed the counter and took out the snacks throwing them on the table one by one. Now the only problem was to get down.

You looked down and got goosebumps knowing you cant jump. You tried to sit down but obviously your foot slipped making you land on the floor on your butt. Jungkook was just standing at a distance laughing. You feel tears form in your eyes. Not because you were embarrassed cause Jungkook was your bestie and you didnt need to feel embarrassed in front of him. But the pain was so much.

Jungkook looked at you and rushed to you helping you get up and apologized for laughing. You nodded putting a hand on your upper hip where you felt the pain.

You looked at Jungkook who was just inches away from your face. You looked into his eyes which were stuck on your lips.

You tried to pull away to make things less awkward but felt a pair of lips smashing into yours. You were shocked but didnt break the kiss. You felt yours and jungkook's lips moving in perfect sync. He put his hand on your lower back and pressed it to pull you closer. You felt the same pain and moved away.

"Jungkook its paining."

"Oh i am sorry. I mean for what happened. I didnt mean to-"

You keep a finger on his lips.

"Just answer with yes or no."

He nodded.

"Do you have girl friend."

"No"

"Do you like me."

"Yes"

"That girl you always look at in your phone and smile. Is it me?"

"Yes"

"Were you talking about me when Tae was irritating you?"

"Yes"

"What did you wanted to do?"

"He was forcing me to confess to you today. I did say yes but i was so scared to confess to you. I thought you will never accept it and it will ruin our friendship and i dont wanna lose you. I can not-"

"Stop rambling just a yes or no."

"Yes"

"Did you knew i had a crush on you from a year?"

"WHAT!?"

You giggled at his reaction but blushed at the same time. He hugged you taking care of the pain and looked at you with the happiest eyes he ever made. You smiled at him and kissed his cheek making him a blushing mess while you were nothing better.

"Does this mean we are official now." he asked.

"Nah you havent exactly asked me out yet."

He nodded and stepped away.

"Y/n will you become my girlfriend and accept my unconditional love that i will give you for your whole life."

"Umm............ No."

"Hey i came up with such a great line."

You laughed

"Yes i do accept your feelings my sweet little bunny."

He picked you up bridal style and sat you on the couch where you two spent the night cuddling with little kisses here and there while watching tons of movies.