Mambo Cabana

please remember to wach the video above  

Marta

Third person's pov

"Mmm." Andres grunts and groans in pain as he puts a large chest on the ground and blows some dust accidentally right into Vivos face. "Ay'' Andres sighs as he pulls out an old record case Vivo jumps on to his shoulder. Andres blowes dust off of the chest wich cause Vivo to sneez "Oh. Wait. This is you? I just assumed you were always an old man." said Vivo looking up at Andres then hoping down on to y/n head for a closer look. (f.y.i you are up to Andres's eyes) "So you guys were like a duo?" Vivo said looking down at the record case. "Marta, ay." Andres says pusing "She was the toast of Havana. She had the most beautiful voice in all of Cuba. And, uh, she was also the love of my life.But I never told her how I felt." "Ohhhh so is this the woman you mentioned when I came to live with you?" said y/n. "Yes this is her, Marta sandival" Andres sighed as he answered y/n question. "Everybody knew that she would be a big star someday." said Andres as the camera zoomed in on a photo he was holding of a casino.

♪ Mi canción ♪ a younger Marta sings as the crowd that had come to watch applauded. "One night, after another sold-out show, I knew that this was my moment." The camera cut to an old dressing room as a younger Andres looked as if he was about to ask Marta something "I had finally found the courage to tell her how I felt."

"But just then, we were interrupted by a promoter from the United States." Andres says as a man in a suit is shown holding papers and handing them to Marta. "He offered Marta a chance to perform at the Mambo Cabana in Miami. Marta was floating on air." Andres says as Marta jumps up and down. "Her dream was finally coming true". "And, uh, at that moment, I realized that if I told her what was in my heart, she might not follow her heart." Andres says as his tone turns more sad. "So, I kept my feelings to myself and said nothing.'' The camera cuts to Marta getting on a plane and Andres watching and waving from behind a guard as Marta was ushered off into the main part of the plane. "Without her, Havana was empty. I was too.'' The scene changes to the front of Andres, Vivo and y/n's house. "All my love, all my sadness, I put it into a song. It was a song too painful to play. A song Marta would never hear.'' The scene changes back to the living room of their house. "Here it is, guys." said Andres as he showed y/n and Vivo the paper "The last song I ever wrote." Andres said as Vivo mumbled the melady on the paper while y/n humed the little tune. "Wow. She never got to hear it." That's so sad" said y/n giving her uncle a sad look. "But now, my children, I have the greatest gift in the world. A second chance!"

"Second what now?" said Vivo and y/n at the same time looking at each other than Andres, "We are going to the Mambo Cabana!" exclaimed Andres "The Mambo the what what?" Vivo asked y/n " i'll explain later" replied y/n.

♪ There is a place ♪

♪ Many miles away Where the rhythm digs in deep ♪

♪ And won't let go, that's how you know ♪

♪ You've reached the Mambo Cabana ♪

♪ Your heart will race ♪

♪ Horns will start to play And banish any hope of sleep ♪

♪ This is my chance To share another dance ♪

♪ In the Mambo Cabana ♪

♪ Mambo Cabana, Cabana, Cabana ♪

♪ Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down, things are moving too fast ♪

♪ We leave the old hometown With this note from the past ♪

♪ No, no, no, no! ♪

♪ Stay home in this life that we've made With the songs that we've played ♪

♪ Vivo, don't be afraid! ♪

♪ It's not too late ♪

"What is happening?" y/n and Vivo scream in unison

♪ I can see and hear it all, mi amigo ♪

♪ Entertaining in that hall, contigo ♪

"What? Wait!"

♪ And Marta singing so fine ♪

♪ But the melody she sings is mine Like... ♪

♪ La, la, la, la, la, la, la La, la, la ♪

♪ It's not too late ♪

'Andrés!'

♪ La, la, la, la la La, la, la, la ♪

♪ Mambo Cabana ♪

♪ It's not too late, ah! ♪

♪ Pa' la cabana, Mambo Cabana ♪

♪ It's not too late ♪

♪ Pa' la cabana, Mambo Cabana ♪

♪ It's not too late ♪

¡Vamos mañana!