Twenty Four

Well, let's say the last couple of days have been long. I've been in disguise because my twin and my boyfriend still think that I'm in the UK, even though I am in Monaco. The first couple of days, I went shopping and got some new outfits to wear to the track.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I spent in the McLaren hospitality with my hat and sunglasses on the entire time so that I didn't get noticed. When sitting in the hospitality unit, I kept seeing my twin brother walking in and out, occasionally looking over in my direction but he shook it off. After watching the qualifying session, and seeing my brother qualify P10 and my boyfriend in P18, I left the track and made my way back to the hotel for the rest of the day, so I can relax and have a fresh mind for tomorrow, preparing myself for the shouting match that is likely to occur between myself and my brother and possibly a big argument with George. 

During the evening, I spent watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians on Netflix, whilst writing my workout plan review, to send to Ryan, so that he knows how to make my workouts suit me better. Halfway through writing my plan, my phone was ringing and it was George face timing me

George: Hello beautiful, you alright?

AJ: Hello handsome, I'm good, how are you?

George: I'm good, you doing anything nice this evening?

AJ: I'm just writing a review on the workout plan Ryan has sent me, whilst watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Earlier I was watching the practice and qualifying, you did so well and I'm so so proud of you, even if you are in P18. 

George: Just wish you were here with me but you need to rest after the incident in Barcelona. 

AJ: I know but I'll see you Monday my handsome Georgie. I love you more than you know 

George: I love you more than you know too. I've got to go, as I'm going out with a few of the lads for a few drinks

AJ: That's fine! Enjoy your evening and I'll see you Monday

George: See you Monday!

George hangs the phone up and I look at the time and see that it's only 21:30, so I phoned room service and ordered some cheesy chips and a mushroom risotto because I was absolutely starving. About 20 minutes later, my food arrived at my room, and I sat on my bed and started to eat whilst I continued watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I've got to admit, this food is amazing. I hadn't eaten much that day but this meal had definitely filled me up. After eating my dinner, I wrote a food diary, so my trainer could see what I was eating and whether he can have a go at me for making bad meal choices or praise me for my meal choices. Doing a food diary does help me keep on track with my diet. Most of the time. 

It's now 23:00 and I could feel my eyelids slowly closing, so I close my laptop and put it on the bedside table, switch the TV off, turn the lights off, got into bed and snuggled under the duvet and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light and started going into a deep sleep.

The morning came around and I woke to have a really good nights sleep and waking up really refreshed and I can't wait to see George after the race. It's either going to be a good day or it's going to be a bad day, with the reactions of George and Lando seeing me today. Yes, I know they are going to give me a lecture on how I should have stayed at home. Being at home on rest is like being in prison and not being able to do anything. 

I had a shower, washed my hair and dried it, put a nice  yellow summer dress with a thin black belt on with some light brown heels and I put some light make-up on and I grab a Williams team jacket and put it on along with my sunglasses so that I don't get recognised. I grabbed my small white over the shoulder back, so that I could put my keys and phone in for the day. Now I'm ready to head to the track for a good day.