Forty Two

It's the weekend of the Brazillian Grand Prix, I wasn't racing this weekend, so I tagged along to support my entire F1 family. I was really proud over the last couple of races I had finished in P3 in Japan and P5 in Mexico City and I'm pretty pleased with the results and I'm still topping the driver Championship. 

George had to head to the track early today, but I'm heading to the track with Lando but today is a special day for me and Lando as it's our 21st birthday, so I headed up to Lando's hotel room and I knocked on the door and I only had to wait a few seconds before he opened the door and I started singing

"Happy Birthday to you! Nobody likes you! You look like an animal, go back to the Zoo!" "Happy Birthday twinnie 21 years of being my best friend," I said whilst I pulled my brother into a hug.      "Happy Birthday AJ! 21 birthdays we have shared together and I can't wait for the next one. Now we better go and head to the track before Zak has my head off" Lando says. "Alright then, lets go then" I said in response. 

Leaving the hotel room, we headed to the lift, got in and walked through reception and got into Lando's hire car and made our way over to the track. During the drive to the track, me and Lando were cracking some jokes. 

AJ: Knock knock 

Lando: Who's there?

AJ: Interrupting cow

Lando: Interrupting c-

AJ: MOO!

"AJ that was a bad but funny joke! But I have one as well" Lando told me. "Ok twinnie, what's your joke" I said in response.

Lando: What did the fish say when he swan into the wall?

AJ: Not a clue brother 

Lando: He said Dam

After several more jokes and lots of laughter we arrived at the track, got out the car and made our way over to the paddock. We scanned our passes at the barriers and made out way over to McLaren hospitality. Once me and Lando arrived at the hospitality unit, there wasn't anyone there, I turned to Lando and he had the same confused look I had on my face. "That's strange, where is everybody?" I said to my brother. "Not got a clue sis" Lando replied. "Should we make our way over to the garage, they might be over there?" I said. Lando nodded in response and we walked over to the McLaren garage and it was eerily quite and not normal but we could hear all the other team talk and getting everything ready for practice session one. Both of us walked into the garage and then turned the corner onto Lando's side of the garage and then everyone jumped out and said "SURPRISE". Me and Lando turned to each other with a shocked look on our faces and turned back to the others and then Happy Birthday was played throughout the garage

As the song was playing, Charlotte and Jon brought in a cake with a replica of both mine and Lando's racing car, I could help but cry because the entire McLaren team have made mine and my brothers day so special. 

"Hey bro, I'm just going over to the Williams garage to see George, because I haven't seen him this morning," I told my brother. "That's fine sis! I'll see you in a little while" Lando told me as I was leaving the garage. 

I left the McLaren garage and quickly walked all the way down the paddock down to the Williams garage to go and see George before the start of practice session one. As I was approaching the Williams garage, it had the same eerily quiet feelings, so I slowly entered the garage, made my way to George's side and then all of a sudden there was such a loud uproar and people in the garage shouted "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ". I placed my hand over my mouth in shock and I couldn't help but start crying and then I feel Georges arms wrapped around me tightly and he whispers something in my ear "Happy Birthday my beautiful girl, I've got a little something for you". I then look up at George with my glossy eyes. "You didn't have to handsome" was my response to my boyfriend. George then guided my the back bench of the Williams garage and we sat down and then he handed me a white box and told me to open it. When I opened the box, I saw the most gorgeous necklace I have ever seen, a diamond encrusted butterfly necklace.