~ ch. 30 ~

Andy

July, 2022

   I was wearing a bright red dress, a silver spider necklace and my hair was gelled into a high pony tail. Tom and I sat in the back of a limo, "I'm so excited." I exclaimed, grabbing one of the candy bags from the snack bar of the limo.

   "I can't wait for you to see it, it was so insane filming it. You're going to love the way it ends."

   I snorted, "You don't even know the way it ends, Tom."

   "Shut up, they'll trust me enough one day." He pushed me playfully, putting his hand on my upper thigh and squeezing. His thumb hooked under my chin and he pulled me in close for a kiss. "I love you."

   "I love you."

   The limo came to a stop, "Let's do this." I nodded with him and giggled, Tom stepped out first, flashing everywhere. He waited and held his hand out for me, helping me out of the car. He stood aside for a moment, letting the paps take pictures of just me. "You're stunning. Same as the day I first laid eyes on you." I smiled, he intertwined our fingers and pulled my hand up to kiss it. Everything was perfect. Everything was right. Everything felt right.

   "Thanks, Spidey." I made him laugh, he always felt embarrassed when I called him that.

   "Shut up, MJ."

~ the end ~