Part 18

Wooyoung Pov

I should have known that Seonghwa would have made Y/n and I roommates, but out of all his tricks this one was the lowest of the low (for Y/n at least). Seonghwa really put Y/n and I in a room together. That wasn't actually a problem for me, but Y/n didn't seem to like the fact that we would have to share a bed. She eventually came around.

~Time skip~

It was 12 a.m. and I was tired so I decided to go take a shower and get ready for bed. While I was in the shower, I started thinking about what Yunho said. Did I really like Y/n? If I did like her, how would I tell her? Those two questions we all I could think about. Then I decided that I would tell Y/n how I really feel about her. I got out of the shower wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to the bedroom. Y/n was sitting on the bed watching something on her phone. Then she looked up at me.

Y/n: Shit...

Wooyoung: Did I interrupt something

Y/n: N-no

She said while staring at me. I didn't know why Y/n was staring at me at first, but then I realized that she was staring at me because I was shirtless, wearing nothing but a towel around my waist.

Wooyoung: Like what you see?

Y/n: M-maybe

I was not expecting to get that answer from Y/n so it caught me off guard. Both of us started blushing. Then an awkward silence fell over us. I started thinking of how to tell Y/n that I liked her.

Wooyoung: Y/n c-can we talk.

Y/n: Wait did I do something wrong? Did I do something to upset you?

Wooyoung: No, it's nothing that you did.

Y/n: Then what is it?

She said while looking at me with a concerned and worried face. She could tell that I was nervous.

Wooyoung: So, Y/n....

I said while she looked at her phone.

Wooyoung: I-I... I umm... Y/n could you at least look at me and not you phone?

She sat her phone face down on the bed so that now she was looking me right in the eyes

Wooyoung: That's better now I can see your beautiful face.

I said making her blush even more

Wooyoung: Now, I know we have only known each other for a little while, and I understand if you don't feel the same way I do.

Y/n: What do you mean?

She said looking at me in confusion.

Wooyoung: What I'm trying to say is...

I took a deep breath.

Wooyoung: Y/n... the truth is, I-I like you.

Y/n Pov

Y/n: Y-... wh-what...

I was in so much shock that I couldn't speak.

Wooyoung: I know it sounds crazy but it's true.

I just sat there in shock, looking at him.

Wooyoung: I don't expect you to feel the same way...

He likes me. ME. A few days ago we were strangers and now he likes me? The person who hated me yesterday. I looked at Wooyoung who was anxious and nervous for my answer.

Y/n: I... Y-... L-let me sleep on it.

Wooyoung: Oh o-okay.

Then a quiet awkwardness fell over us

Wooyoung Pov

Y/n: ...L-let me sleep on it

My heart sank.

Wooyoung: Oh o-okay

The room went quiet until Y/n spoke.

Y/n: I'm gonna go take a shower

I just stayed silent. How could I be so stupid? What was I expecting her to say, that she liked me too? Of course she wouldn't feel the same why I did. After all we have only know each other for a couple of days.

~Time Skip~

I heard the shower cut off and then y/n walked out. I laid down and turned to my side so I wouldn't be facing her.

Y/n: Wooyoung...

I didn't answer.

Y/n: Wooyoung...

I still didn't answer.

Y/n: Wooyoung look at me please.

I looked at her.

Y/n: I need to tell you something. Wooyoung I...