Part 24

Hi peoples I'm  back from the dead, and im sorry its taken me so long to update, between all of my classes I haven't had any time to update but I had some free time today so I decided to update - Kiwi<3

~Yunho POV~

There we were this time all of us were captured, with no plan on how to get out, much less someone to save us. We were all in a room that looked like a solitary confinement cell, all of us that is except for y/n, Wooyoung, Seonghwa, Lee Know, and Yeosang.

Mingi: What do we do now?

Felix: Thats a great question.

Hyunjin: We have to find a way out of here.

San: Why thank you for stating that captain obvious.

Hyunjin: Well do you have a plan smart ass.

Chan: Guys stop, now isn't the time to be doing this.

Hongjoong: Chan is right, we have to put our heads together to get out of here.

Yunho: I just hope y/n and the others are alright.

~Lee Know POV~

Yeosang: Why the hell would you have kept something that big from us

We had all been tied up, blind folded, and put in a room together.

Seonghwa: Because it was when I was a stupid teen.

Yeosang: And that makes it so much better that it is irrelevant to us.

Seonghwa: Oh don't even start.

Wooyong; Will you two back off of each other.

Yeosang: No because Seonghwa thinks that telling his team that he killed isn't important.

By this time my head was throbbing from all of their bickering.

Lee Know: Will you two just shut up and Yeosang for goodness sakes let the damn thing go.

Yeosang: N-

Seonghwa: For the record we all kill and I know that doesn't make it right but you of all people shouldn't be preaching to me about keeping secrets. YOU kept it a secret that you and San were cousins and YOU kept it a secret that y/n was San's sister!

Wooyoung: What?

We all fell quiet.

~Wooyoung POV~

She was San's sister? The girl that I had feelings for and that I was dating was my best friend's sister? That's why he looked off and was acting weird.

Wooyoung; Yeosang is she really?

Yeosang: Yes.

Wooyoung: Why would she have kept this from me?

Yeosang: It's... complicated...

~Y/N POV~

I woke up in a very unfamiliar place. My head was throbbing and the room was dimly lit.

Jin-Woo: How nice of you to finally wale up.

I heard a voice and it sounded familiar but I couldn't see where it was coming from.

Y/n: Who are you and what the hell did you do to the others. I swear if they so much as even have a papercut so help me Go-

Jin-Woo: Calm down they haven't been hurt and won't be, as long as you cooperate and tell us what we want to hear.