ACT ONE

ACT ONE | June 15, 2018

I was waiting for my brother

I was waiting for my brother. He would now come with Ski Mask, his best friend.

My brother arrived and when he did I ran to him, just like he did and we hugged, we kissed each other on the cheek and then I said hello to Ski.

— What's up, Ski?

He nodded and we entered Jahseh's house where the closest relatives lived.

I always said, that I did not want to live a life if me, I did not want it without my brother, it was the best of my life, we helped each other and we never fought in our friendship and love as brothers, respect, love and we defended ourselves. .

— Jah, your sister is in love. — my mother said from the kitchen.

— Who's the nigga you like?

— Devon James, a friend from school.

— I love you very much and I don't want to be hurt. If that fag does something to you, I'll kill him. — he said hugging me. I loved how he cared about me.

—  Focus on studies. — Ski said, laughing with everyone.

It was late and we were having dinner, pizza. We laughed and after dinner we watched television.

I went to sleep with Jahseh, there was thunder and I was afraid of them and in the same way, he let me sleep with him. I loved him.

He was happy, Jahseh woke up and he was already awake, he was grabbing him with a sound of thunder.

He turned on his TV and we started to watch a comedy movie, we laughed non-stop. I never wanted my relationship with my older brother to end. He's my guide. My idol.

At 4:34 am we went back to sleep, the thunder was no longer heard and Jahseh waited for me to fall asleep to sleep. You couldn't be a better brother.