Treat

Gwan Seohyun's POV
___________________
Overtime, I seemed to be getting very close with Sungho. I think it's pretty safe to say he's not guilty. I started to suspect another person ever since the concert. Do Hyeon.

I haven't seen him ever since our very first meeting. I haven't even seen him at school, which was extremely unusual. Another thing that came to mind was all of my elevator incidents. Could they perhaps be purposeful? All I really knew were my allies and my enemies.

Most of the time at our meetings, I would stay away from Hwan since I didn't know him that well. Maybe next time I won't. It would definitely help on trying to find out who is guilty.

I also have to consider what Sungho said.

"Just because the detectives suspect us, doesn't necessarily mean that one of us did it."

He was right about that. Not to mention, the majority of us didn't have strong evidence to being a suspect. Sure, people were seen on campus the day of the murder, but that doesn't mean anything.

And the only reason to my "strong attitude" towards that detective was because I wanted to get my ass out of there. I didn't do it. I shouldn't have to prove myself.

I do have Hwan's number. Perhaps one day I should invite him over. Just him and I. I'd like to know a little more about him.

It was the next day. As I was walking down the hall, I ran into that girl from the elevator. Heejin was it?

"Ah, hello."

"Hi."

She looked like she wanted to say more, but stayed silent. Then she spoke up.

"Could I talk to you? I wanted to say something in the elevator yesterday, but it felt like the wrong time."

"Uh, sure."

She led me to an empty classroom and sat on the desk.

"You're Gwan Seohyun, correct? You're one of the suspects for Lee Jiho's death and you were almost killed at the concert a few days ago?"

Her sudden questions caught me off guard. I slowly nodded my head.

"I heard you guys have a little group meet up where you discuss about the murders and suspects. I was actually wondering if I could join? I know I'm not a suspect, but I've been really invested in this case. I've also done a huge amount of research about each of you and I think I would be very useful."

"S-sure..? I'll ask when our next meeting is."

"Great, thank you so much!" she smiled with a bow, and just like that she was gone.

Our next meeting was scheduled next week or whenever another 'event' occurred, but after talking to Hwan, he arranged one tonight.

After school, we all met up at the entrance.

"So what's the deal with our meeting?" I asked.

"The student council room is currently occupied and has been all day. I tried to get ahold of the teachers to find another place we could meet up, but they all ignored me," he looked over at Heejin, who was standing beside me. "What's the deal with her?"

"She'll be joining us from now on."

We all decided to meet up at a restaurant not too far.

Rim Heejin's POV
_______________
I sat down at the table and scanned everyone around. The first person I wanted to talk to was Park Seung. I figured I'd introduce myself to clear any confusion.

"Hello everyone, I'm Heejin. I joined today to help out. I've done my research about all of you and wanted to ask a few questions," I faced Seung, plastering a smile on my face. "Starting with you."