Transfer

A/N: I forgot I kinda had WattPad and a lot had happened cuz I'm a Genshin player and on furry TikTok, so if you don't know who these people are, good, but like if you don't and you're somehow reading this, wtf 😀 and for those who do know, I ak so sorry.

Valerie (Sappho) POV:
As I walked up to the new school, I was scared. I was a furry, and well, lots of people hate furrys. I was scared I would get bullied, and not to mention I'm a zoo. I love animals, and hate humans. If animals could talk, I'd date one. Specifically a German Shepard. Did I mention I almost got in a relationship with a child? Yeah, she kinda noticed and hasn't talked to me since. That won't stop me tho. I'm moving forward in life. Starting today, I'm gonna make some new friends.

Lunas POV: as I sat in my 1st period, drawing some Kaeya x Diluc NSFW art (and yes I know they're brother but #brotherfuckers lmao) I heard the teacher call my name. I blushed of embarrassment and said here. The teacher then announced there was a transfer. Oooo is it gonna be a hot blue haired guy that's gonna be my new brother and that I can kiss and make out with and fu- "Hi my name is Valerie, but you can call me Sappho" the whole room went silent. I heard a couple ewwws and stuff around. Huh, she looks cut ig. She has very round glasses, black mask, and short brown hair. That doesn't help because I'm queer, and I secretly hate my bf. Does she play Genshin? Does she like Kaeya x Diluc? What about Bennett x Childe? AND BENNETT HAS NO CANNON AGE BECAUSE HE LIKE CABBAGE AND IF HE WERE A CHILD HED GO "EW WTF CABBAGE?" So there I make my point. Anyway, she went and sat down next to me.

Valerie POV: As I looked around I noticed a green haired, red skinned, small eyes goblin. She looked really pretty, and not human, so ofc I started to like her. I mean it's only the first day. Will she accept me? Does she support furries? What about zoophilia? Oh boy, please tell me I'll make mew friends. I looked at my teacher and she pointed to the goblin. Once I got a closer look at the teacher I recognized it was YAGAMI YATO. "Omg I listen to you on the daily!" I excitedly announced. "Yes thanks." She said. Oh yes yes yes! This school is gonna be great. I stripped in front of the whole class to reveal my furry suite. "One thing I forgot to mention was that I'm a furry" that got a couple of red erupting from the class. I looked over to the goblin and she was staring at me. That made butterflies form in my c00chie. I walked over and sat down next to her. "Hi. I'm Luna sol. Pleasure to meet you lol" I stared at her hand in shock, but shook my booty in her face.

   Luna POV: I watched as Valerie walked over after revealing she was a furry. That made my heart jump faster. I struggled, but eventually gained the courage to speak. "Hi my names Luna Sol lol" lol? What was that? Oh god you've messed up big time Luna. Valerie stared and my hand, but shook her booty in my face. I started to blush from the gesture. The sexual tension we had, even tho we met 10 mins ago, was high. "I think we can become good friends" I said and she looked away toward the window from that. Oh I can't wait to show her the positions of my NSFW drawings. Speaking of which, I was already deciding how to draw her like that. .//////. < Lunas face.

~lunch~
   Still Luna POV: I have no friends. I mean ig my "boyfriend" counts. He just supports me and follows me. He's my pet. He makes a hot pet, but Sappho is an actual animal, so she's even better. As I sat in the bathroom stall, drawing Sappho NSFW, I wonder where she could be. I look up and I see her feet in the bathroom stall next to mine. "Valerie?" I called. "Yes?" She answered. "Oh I see. Wanna come in here and have lunch with me?" I said. To that I hear her bathroom stall door open and then appears in mine. "It's okay, sit down next to me!" I said with a reassuring smile. To that she wagged her tail and sat next to me. "So..... do you like p0rn?" I ask. Kinda a weird 1st question, but it's just me. She pondered. "Yes I do, if it's of animals" she answered. "Awesome. Cuz I drew some of you" I said as I showed her my drawing from earlier. "It looks.... Accurate." She then started to get closer to me.

LOLLLLLL TABT IS THE END. NEXT IS SMUTTTTTTTT