Monday

George's pov:

(Tw smut + slurs- I'm very gay so don't worry)
Clay went home last night and I'm making my way to school, I open the front door of my school and head to my locker. Today I felt confident and wore a plaid blue and black skirt with a white croptop and my white air forces "now what are you doing here fag?" I head a voice call from behind me "what?" I muttered opening my locker "you heard me, I said what are you doing here fag" I looked back and saw it was schlatt (this is not nothing toward jschlatt his rp character just fits for this) "oh. I just wanted to know if I heard you right coming from a guy like you" , "what the hell did you just say to me?!" He yelled in front of my face "ayo? Mind stepping back a little, kinda sus man" I said with a smirk "oh fuck off you slut, I'm not done with you" he hissed slowing walking away "blah blah blah you're just scared schlatt" I said turning back to look at my caller "WHATEVER YOU FUCKER!" I heard him shout at the end of the hallway "what the hell george??" I head Karl say while walking over "what?" I said confused "you just literally survived schlatt!" He said shocked

"Yeah? Why?" I said while closing my locker, "dude! He's the most biggest bully! And for you to make him walk away without you injured is crazy!" He exclaimed "GEORGIE!!" I heard a familiar voice call me, I looked to the side and saw dream walking up to me "hey dream" I said waving at him "hi Georgie, hi Karl" he said smiling and waving back, "I was gonna ask both of you actually it you wanted to hang out with me and sapnap!" He said looking at us both, I saw Karl blush a little and raised my eyebrow "that would be lovely clay, text me when" I said looking at him "alright, you look hot by the way Georgie" he winked before walking away "what's up Karl? You got butterflies" I said looking back at Karl "do I really blush that hard??" He whined "it's just that- I don't know I feel like very nervous and shy around sapnap, it's something that's just been happening whenever I talk to him" I smiled widely and put both of my hands on Karl's shoulders making him look directly at me "Karl... you like sapnap for sure!" Karl started to blush more and look down "I don't know, maybe" he joked.

The bell rang and the halls started getting empty "cya Karl" I said waving at him "Byee!!" I started walking to my class and went in, I sat down at my seat and opened my notebook "hi George" I heard dream say sitting by me "hi" I replied back smiling at him.

The teacher came in and started teaching, "Georgie psst george george gogy groggy george!!" I head clay whisper "whatt" I said looking at him "so what you doing with after school?" He said with a smirk "why?" I questioned "you look very hot", "I know" I said smiling to him "you still haven't answered my question!!" He whined "I'm not doing nothing, we can both walk to my house? My mom won't be home until later" I replied "alright bet" he said looking back at the teacher and smiling.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• time skip•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Georgieee" I head dream call behind me "yes?" I said looking back at him smiling "ready to go home?" I nodded in response and we both started walking on the sidewalk towards my house "soo I was thinking, yknow hang out for about 3 hours and then go pick up Karl and sapnap yeah?" He said looking down at me, "sounds good, and where are we gonna hang out with them?", "I was thinking the park?" He questioned "that sounds fun" I smiled at him.
(Tw- lime?)
I opened my front door and instantly dream picked me up "what the hell!" I screeched "what" he said chuckling as he walked to my room, he opened my door and places me on my bed "yknow that skirt would look really cute thrown on the floor" he said while locking my bedroom door "oh really?" I said smirking "hell yeah" he said climbing on top of me, I kissed him and we both started slow until dream bit my lip and made me let out a small moan giving him the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth, we both stopped to get air and dream starting sucking on my neck.

-little time skip :]-

Dream laid besides me and both of us panting loudly "you did so good Georgie" he said making me cuddle with him "not so bad yourself" I smiled at him, dreams phone dinged and he grabbed it to check "I totally forgot we had to pick up Karl and sapnap" he sighed "let's get cleaned up and dressed yeah?" He said, I nodded and we both got up with clay carrying me and heading to my bathroom to shower and get cleaned up.

1171 words

Lord please forgive me for my actions that I have made 🛐🛐
Anyways hope you guys liked this chapter, next chapter will be them getting sapnap and Karl 😎

Take care of yourselves loves!

MWAH!! <33

5/22/22
Hi guys this is a update, I did take out the smut scene since I felt uncomfortable doing that and cringed hardly as I read back the story :D hopefully you guys still enjoy the story! Love you all.