thirteen

Opening the door of their shared room and close it after, he turn around to face the tall young boy who had such a concern look on his face.

"So what do you want to talk about?"he asked, place both of his hands on his hip.

"It's about Sangyeon hyung..."Huening Kai paused for a moment as the bruises on Sangyeon's face popped in his mind."Do you know what happened to him?"

The younger asked him this because Beomgyu is close with Sangyeon and he wanted to know if he knows about it.

"Why? What happened to him?"Beomgyu tilt his head, as if not getting any clues. Huening Kai explained it to him while Beomgyu tidying up some stuff around his bed."And he didn't even tell me what's wrong so I'm worried about him"

"I'm sure he probably just fall from the stairs or something"

From the tone of his voice sounds like he doesn't really care about Sangyeon and Huening Kai was a bit surprised with his answer.

"But still falling from the stairs would not leave bruises like that. I think we should help him. He looks like he's struggling with something"

"Look Kai, can we not talk about him? It gives me a headache"Beomgyu heaved a sigh and massage his temple.

Huening Kai didn't expect him to say that as he clenches his fist tightly and grit his teeth."Why did you say something like that? Aren't you his friend?! At least try to help him!"

"Okay okay! I'll text him about it alright? You happy now?"Beomgyu gave him a bored look and hide the annoyance.

"Not untill I know what happens then I'm happy"

With that said, Huening Kai left the room and crossed his arms on his chest with an angry pouty lips. Why am I so angry? He thought in his head. He wasn't sure what was the reason but he may be angry about how Beomgyu acted like he don't care about his own friend.

What if he hide something? He don't usually act that way but Huening Kai do now realized that sometimes, Beomgyu becoming so distant with Sangyeon. Did they fought?

Last time he saw him talking to him was when Sangyeon was under a tree and then Beomgyu's expression was kinda annoyed. At first Huening Kai thought that he was just super hungry that he had that kind of face or maybe that's just his imagination?

Let's just put faith in him and ask him about Sangyeon if he really did text him or not. Huening Kai heave a sigh and went to the kitchen to search for food and eat it in the living room.

".... This is kind of embarrassing"he blushed, looking away while holding onto something tightly.

"What's there to be embarrassed about? It's not like someone would see us like this"he responded with a good point.

"You have a point there"Sangyeon agrees as he glance down at his hand."But it kinda felt weird. Not in a bad way though"

Joonyoung giggle and waited patiently for him to continue. His expression says that he has something to say again."Maybe because this is my first holding someone's hand. More like a spirit hand"

And he continues to complain how people would look at him oddly if they ever notice he hold onto something that can't be seen by them. The spirit just listen quietly while walking side by side together to school.

It's endearing to see Sangyeon's rosy cheeks. He even made such a cute face too and sometimes he couldn't hold himself that he had to pinch his cheeks and give it a kiss which makes the older to blush even harder.