~•||Chapter 3||•~

3rd POV

"What do you mean 'she doesn't even have any mana'?!" Magna asked he's crazy friend, 'It's impossible for someone to create a mist that big without any mana, Asta has anti-magic but this girl uses mist' he thought

Luck replied with a shrugged "I don't know how she did that but let's tell the others, I haven't even seen her before" as he starts to go back to the base with Magna.

At the Black Bulls:

"Where's Magna-senpai and Luck-senpai?" Asta asked Noelle who started eating "I don't know but I saw Luck running to the forest with Magna running after him." She said as she took another bite.

"Wait how about Captain Yami? Where is he?" Asta asked again as he looked around, "Captain was called on a meeting with the rest of the captains, I overheard that it's something important" Vanessa replied to the anti-magic user after taking another drink.

"Even the vice-captains are called too" she continued, "I wonder what's wrong..?" Asta trailed off. Noelle brought out the butterfly hairclip "Maybe it's because of this?" She showed Asta and Vanessa the hairclip.

"You mean the butterfly hairclip we found at the lake?" Asta asked as the water user nodded, "Where did you get that?" Vanessa asked her juniors, "Oh we found this by the lake when I wanted to show Noelle the lake" Asta replied.

"May I see that?" Vanessa asked as Noelle handed the hairclip to the thread user, "I haven't seen this types of hairclips before" Vanessa said as she inspecting it.

While inspecting it she noticed a small writing "Hmm? What's this?" she muttered and squinted her eyes to be able to read it, 'Kocho Shinobu? I wonder whose that?' she thought and looked at Asta "Asta I have a question" she asked as Asta looked at him while he's eating.

"Did you sensed someone there when you arrived at the lake?" She asked "Well I did sensed someone looking at me and Noelle but then it disappeared, I thought it was just my imagination" he replied and he suddenly choked on his food as Noelle handed him a glass of water.

"Don't talk while you have food in your mouth, Bakasta!" Noelle said as she scolded him "S-sorry" Asta said as he scratch the back of his neck.

While the two are conversing, Vanessa was still in deep thought to the butterfly hairclip that she's still holding, she then handed it to Noelle "Just keep a hold onto it, you may be able to find the owner" she said as Noelle nodded and grabbed the hairclip.

20 minutes later:

20 minutes has passed Magna and Luck aren't here yet "Where are they? I'm starting to get worried" Gordon asked worriedly for his friends "T-there they are!" Grey said and pointed at Magna and Luck who just came back.

"Where have you two been? We were getting a little worried" Vanessa said looking at the two males, "Has Captain Yami come back yet? I have something to tell you guys" Luck said still wearing a smile.

"He hasn't come back yet, what are you two gonna tell him?" Gauche asked while he's still looking at the small picture of Marie, "It's somewhat important, we'll tell you guys with Mister Yami" Magna said.

As if on cue, a spatial portal opened as Yami, Nacht, and Finral came out of the portal, as it closes behind them. "Alright brats, I have an announcement. We have a trespasser"
Yami said as the others were shocked.

"Apparently this person does not lived at any kingdom, we have concluded that this trespasser is a foreigner." Nacht continued "We don't know how they got in or what's their motive of going here, but it's best that you tell us if you met someone out of the ordinary."

Both Magna and Luck have their eyes widen and thought of one thing 'Don't tell me it's that girl we encounter'

Luck stepped forward "I have something to say, me and Magna may have encountered the trespasser."

Everyone's eyes widen as Luck continued to explain what he experienced, "So this girl you encountered uses a katana and mist magic but she doesn't use any mana or have any mana, right?" Yami asked

"Right" the blond mage replied, "Do you remember what she looks like?" Nacht asked the electric mage who nodded as he started to explain what he looked like.

"She has h/c hair, the length of her hair is close to her shoulders or a little longer with purple tips at the end, both of her eyes are different; one is lilac and the other is e/c, and her hair was like still sticking to each other it's like she just took a bathe." As he said the last part Asta's eyes widen along with Noelle and Vanessa, as they looked at each other.

"You don't think..." Noelle said a little hesitant, Yami noticed this "What's with you three? It's like you realize something" he said.

Noelle showed the butterfly hairclip "We saw this hairclip by the lake" she said as Asta continued "When we arrived at the lake before we found the hairclip, I sensed another ki watching us but then it disappeared like it left"

Finral looked at the butterfly hairclip and said "The hairclip looks kind of pretty, it's simple but pretty" as he smiled "Do you think she owned this?" he continued while he's pointing at the hairclip

'The bull's are finally getting smarter' A certain mage thought

"If she does owns the hairclip that would've explained why she was watching us" Luck said, "That means she was thinking of getting the hairclip from these two" Gauche said as he looked at his juniors.

"There's a chance she may come back here to get that hairclip" he continued then looked at the small picture of his little sister "Ahh Marie"

"Does..... that...... mean...... we're..... gonna....... ambush....... her....?" Henry asked while he's in a box(?) "Indeed, I have a small plan while all of you are discussing" Nacht said as they started discussing the plan.

Meanwhile:

You were picking an apple from a tree, you suddenly sneezed "Is someone talking about me?" You asked yourself as you picked the apple.

'It's only been a day and a lot has happened' you sighed "I could've just asked them for the hairclip but I chose violence.... Oh well there's no turning back now..." You said to yourself.

'I wonder what's happening back at the estate, are they doing well? I hope they are' you thought as you looked at the direction of the shabby building, 'I still have to go back, they have my hairclip. Since I chose violence I have no choice but to steal it.' you thought but you realized something.

'Wait it's not stealing since that hairclip is mine' you thought as you head home. "Well since I'm going there might as well wear my uniform, I'm still going to use Mist Breathing for this because I needed this for confusion and to escape" you muttered.

Unbeknownst to you, three people are watching you and heard you talk.

"Let's go and inform Captain for what we found, she might be the trespasser"

"What if she isn't the trespasser?"

"She has no mana and she's quite different from other people"

"So you're saying she's unique?"

"I don- you know what let's just go"

A/N: Author-chan here! I hope you're enjoying the book so far, chapter 4 will take a while since there will be a battle/fight scene (which I'm highly terrible at) but I had to. Also just a little heads up 2 months has passed after both wars, both William and Yami got into a 1 month coma, Yami woke up first then 2 days later William woke up next.

Taisho secrets will show up soon, as well as Petite Clover. I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye!~