~•||Chapter 4||•~

3rd POV

You fixed your uniform (similar to Kanao's), the katana that you're going to use is for today is the one you used for Mist Breathing.

Your plan is go, steal ,and leave. Simple right? That's a big and huge no, after you encountered one of them, you could already tell that they're different.

You also have a basket of fruits, as an apology for 'stealing' the butterfly hair clip, "Alright I'm ready, let's go" you hummed, as you opened the door to head outside, you saw 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl and they look like they run away from something.

Your eyes widen in shock, one of the boys has silver hair and rainbow eyes, "W-what may I help you, young kids?" You stuttered, I mean how could you not? He looked exactly like Uppermoon 2 but his aura resembles of a human

The rainbow-eyed boy opened his mouth "Miss can you watch over them please?"

'Huh?'

You looked at him in both confusion and shock "What?" you asked, "Please miss!" he said in a desperate tone "There's people who has been chasing us! A-and they're only after me because I have rainbow eyes, they kept saying that they can sell it! I don't want my siblings to get hurt because of me!" He said while the young girl is sobbing and the boy is somewhat filled with anger.

You put both of your hands on each of his shoulder and showed him a gentle smile "That's a noble thing for you to do but.... I'm not gonna let them harm your siblings and you" you said as you looked at his rainbow eyes as his eyes widen in shock.

You looked at his two younger siblings who are on each of his side "You two, can you stay here for a little while?"

They looked at each other, and their older brother and looked at you. They both nodded slowly "Alright go to the bedroom on the second floor and stay there while we're gone, okay?" You explained as they nodded

You looked at the rainbow-eyed male "What's your name?" You asked "My name is Douma, and this is Gyuutaro and Ume but she rather be called Daki" he replied and you nodded

"Okay Gyuutaro and Daki, go to the bedroom. We'll be back" you said as they both went upstairs and looked for the bedroom, you then looked at Douma "Lead me to where you last saw them" you said as he nodded.

Location: Forest

As you two were walking, you sensed another presence "I sensed someone here, it's not your siblings..." You said lowly making sure only you and Douma can hear, he nodded.

You hold the hilt of your sword with your right hand, you put your left hand on the young boy's shoulder, you stopped to your tracks making Douma stop as well and looks at you and asked "Miss...? Why did we-" you put your finger on your lips "Shhh"

You looked around while Douma hugged your knees, "Whose there?!" You shouted and a five men showed up, the one in the middle wore something fancy while the others are wearing some kind of cloaks.

"Give the kid and we'll spare your life, peasant" the rich man -read as pig- said with a smirked showing his glowing book beside him while the other men also show their glowing books for....intimidation?

You scoffed "Are you trying to be intimidating? If so, you're doing a terrible job at it. Perhaps you might need some lessons" you said with a venomous smile. You faced man-eating demons your whole life, this men might have magic but they look incredibly weak

You looked at the noble man who looks very irritated "Ara ara~ Cat got your tongue?~" you looked at Douma who is trying to hold his laughter.

You looked at the noble man again "YOU DARE INSULT ME PEASANT!!" He shouted at you, you saw that the book has flipped a page "Water magic: Water bullets!" When he said that a hundred water bullets suddenly went towards you, you smirk "Let's make this quick, I don't want to make this longer".