V

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑂𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑

『••✎••』

头脑

It had been a Wednesday two days after they finally got Minori to stop starting regularly schedule fights with the all-metal household appliances which included lamps for some reason.

She was having a pretty decent day there was honestly nothing that could have brought her down. That was until J.A.R.V.I.S said there was someone at the door.

Wanda was the one to answer it. The woman at the door pushed into the tower making Wanda slam into the wall behind the door as she passed.

"Is Minori here? She hasn't been answering my calls I know she's here because I have her find my iPhone, t's because she loves me not because I'm a stalker or anything."

Minori froze at the voice she heard coming from the front. She backed away as fast as she could.

"Perera there's someone at the door for you." Wanda sighed when she didn't get an answer.

"My humble liege please grace my presence with your fine ass." Minori was very close to running towards the sitting area, it had been a bet that Wanda lost when the team decided to play drinking games.

"What did you just say about her?" The woman turned around and pressed Wanda back into the wall she had finally walked away from.

Wanda raised an eyebrow at the woman but said nothing, from her place on the wall.

"It was a bet that I lost don't worry yourself over it I have a boyfriend." Minori made her way down when she heard the thud of Wanda being pushed Against the wall.

"Why are you here Nadia?" Crossing her arms, the brunette tried to look as unaffected as she could.

"Baby you know why I'm here I miss you; you-you haven't even been answering my calls I've bought 4 new phones just trying to get in contact with you." Nadia moved to step closer to Minori trying to grab her, but she stepped back before Nadia could touch her.

"No, you don't get to touch me and you don't get to call me baby I've been avoiding you for a reason and you know why so do me a favor and fuck off Nadia."

"I can't babe, you know I can't, I need you." Shaking her head in disgust Minori looked to the side tolling her eyes.

"No, you need a fucking punching bag and goddamn therapy it's been years get over me." Nadia shook her head angrily and backed Minori against the wall.

Before she could do anything, Wanda pulled the woman back and shoved her away softly.

"Don't touch her." She said as she made a ball with her magic ready to throw it.

"That doesn't scare me, move over let me talk to my girlfriend." Wanda only made the ball bigger and tilted her head slightly.

"From where I am it seems like she doesn't want to talk to you."

"JUST LET ME TALK TO HER" Nadia was turning read literally and figuratively.

Yelena had rushed downstairs at the yelling and pulled out her phone pressing the second number on speed dial before she slides the phone into er back pocket and moved towards the fight with caution.

"Nadia, you know you can't be here you legally can't be near or in contact with Minori and you know it." Nadia was still red as she stared at Wanda.

"Who the fuck is she huh? Your new girlfriend what is she better than me? Tighter? Prettier? Should I dye my hair red?" Minori was still against the wall with her hand's covering her face muttering please repeatedly.

The door to the tower was still wide open as someone rushed through it and tackled Nadia to the ground.

"I told you I was going to take your ass down the next time you came towards Minori." Standing over Nadia who was now focused on the person above her was Minori's long time best friend Lem.

Nobody in the tower knew what it was short for hell Wanda didn't even know who they we're.

"I ran halfway across fucking town to hand your ass to you again, so stand the fuck up." Minori peeked through her hand's and slowly moved from behind Wanda to behind Yelena.

"Please get her out of here." That was all that needed to be said and next thing Minori knew Nadia was being launched out of the tower door.

"And stay the fuck away." The door was slammed closed and Minori calmed slightly.

"Who was that?" Wanda asked as she turned towards the woman.

"An ex, that needs to learn to the meaning of no and back the fuck off." Yelena said for her as she wrapped her arms around Lem in greeting.

"Hello my future wife who's technically already my wife who doesn't know it yet." Yelena laughed as she backed away.

"I'm still not marrying you."

"Aw darn" Lem said as she kicked her shoes against the tower floor and moved towards Minori.

"How are you?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around her best friend.

"Oh, how I have missed you, you very misguided gay toaster struddle." Minori punched her in her side and grunted angrily muttering under her breath something that sounded suspiciously like I fucking hate toasters.

Wanda was still confused about the woman who had shown up claiming Minori as her's it wasn't like she was jealous or anything no nothing like that she just wanted to know why the woman thought Minori was her's when she wasn't.

At all.

"I hope you're okay Perera." Minori gave her a small smile.

"I'm living the life Maximoff." She hadn't lifted her head off of her friend's shoulder and for some reason Wanda was annoyed by it. She has no idea why so she chalks it down to having a pet peeve against people not giving their full attention when talking to her.

Yet in her mind Wanda had a new thought in her mind that was going to cause hell all through out the tower.

Wanda Maximoff fucking hates Lemons.

头脑