part 5

The first day in uni went normal for kim taehyung. Except for the fact that he met the trueblood arrogant alpha. Aftet he came back home he completed his homeworks, some studies and little chit chat with his brother. In this whole time he actually forgot about the big bad alpha incident but when he went to sleep his mind drifted to the handsome alpha.
why am I  caling that arrogant hansome?? Ahhhhh. Annie he is handsome but arrogant, egoistic,selfish,rude, brat........and the list goes on.. Ah he is probably trouble. I should avoid him. Yeah.
Yeah.
with this determination he drifted to sleep without knowing he took sleep from that arrogant big bad alpha.

Today kim taehyung went to uni more earlier than necessary cause 1.he wants to avoid that big bad alpha. And 2.he was not a fan of showing respect unless he thinks the person is worth it. So he came early telling jimin not to pick him up and took a tour in the uni by himself as he could not yesterday. Suddenly he found the music room where all kinds of instruments were kept. And taehyung was in awe. What caught most of his attention is the piano kept in the middle. He was always a big fan of music. Since he was 13 he came to know yoongi as his brother and yoongi worked together in the cafe on music. He got interest and learned piano from yoongi. Yoongi even taught him making music.as he was a brilliant kid he mastered it easily. Upon seeing the piano he could not contain his excitement. He sat on the tool started to play the song he made somedays ago remembering his parents, "Winter Bear". He took of his mask and hoodie cap and started to sing feeling the music and soft breeze of morning making him looking like an Angel. He was so immensed in singing that he faild to notice a pair of hazle eyes watching him with heart eyes and the musky and lavender scent of the trueblood alpha.

So what happended is the big bad alpha jeon jungkook who never woke up early today woke up before the sun rose not that he slept actually. He thought about the blue eyes all night then the suggestion of hoseok came to his mind. So he decided to observr the blue eyes to sure his feelings.. no he is not falling in love(who are u kidding))

so the bigbad alpha came uni early to search the dean office to take some information about the blue eyes. But how can he cause 1)he doesnt know his name 2)he did not see his face. He just knows the blue eyes and deep voice which talked to him without any fair.. so getting frustrated he left the office and started to go to his special dorm room given specially to him by his father but his steps came to halt when he heard the piano playing in the music room. So out of curiosity he came to check who is playing the piano so beautifully other than his yoongi hyung (how he knows him u will know later) and when he hear that deep voice his heart dropped. He can recognise that voice anywhere as it is what he is thinking the whole night. After 20 seconds he got some energy and peak thruogh the door to see the blue eyes singing. But he did not expect to see the angel. The black shining silky hair that is covering his forhead(think about fake love era taehyung), the glowing skin sunlight coming from the window making it golden, the morning breeze blowing making his black hairs dancing with the flow, his pink plump soft lips, the white t-shirt he wore underath his big hoodie making him looking innocent yet sinful and his finger which is playing with the keys of piano.... offffff Jeon jungkook died, he thought so. And how can he not when his heart beating in an in human speed. He couldn't breath. He thought he died and came to heaven. Ahhh he could not describe taehyungs beauty... he really did not expect the blue eyes to take his breath away. He wanted to loose to his blues eyes. Yes his... that moment he could understand that he is gone. He lost himself.And he could understand the he will lose again and again...