Chapter One: Elizabeth and Emma

England; Homeroom; September

'Everyone is not born equal. Some people are born with quirks. Some don't. Some people become heroes while others become villains. All I know is one day I will become a hero.'

"Liz.... Liz.... Elizabeth!!" Someone boomed. I nearly jumped out of my seat.

"Yes sir?" I asked, still startled.

"If you can daydream, you can solve that problem," he said, pointing at the board. I nodded my head as I stood up and walked over to the board. I could hear some of my classmates, including my twin sister Emma, snicker at me. 

As I reached the board, I quickly solved the problem. "There," I say. 

The teacher looked over the answer. "Well it's correct. You may sit down, Miss Brodie-Mizuki."

"Thanks." I head back to my seat.

He cleared his throat. "Anyways now that all of the class work is done, it's time to talk about your futures. I should pass out some career aptitude test, however I already know that most, if not all of you want to become heroes." And just like that half of the class showed their quirks, including me. 

"Yes yes alright now put your quirks away you know you aren't allowed to use your quirks during class." And with that, any one of us that were using our quirks before stopped. 

"Who is going to let two villains become heroes?" One of my classmates asked, pointing to both Emma and I. 

"Shut up Jackson, me sis and I will become heroes," I said, getting tired of people thinking that my sister and I won't become heroes.

"I'm just telling the truth, villain, there is no way you and your sister will go to any hero schools," Jackson sneered.

"Enough!!!" the teacher boomed, "If both of you can't stop arguing then both of you can't become heroes."

"Sorry," We both said at the same time, then glared at each other.

The teacher continues to teach, and I begin to imagine me being a hero and going to a school just for that.

Once school is over

"Hey I'm glad that you were able to stand up for the both of us," My sister Emma said.

"Yeah for once," I muttered. Emma punches me in the arm.

"Hey don't beat yourself up about that. It's not your fault Liz," My sis said.

"Okay you win," I say. She gives me a smile as we walk home.

Once we got there, we were greeted by our mum.

"We're home!" We say.

"Welcome home girls. How was school?"

"Great," We answered, going to our rooms. Once I'm in, I begin to do homework. 

'Maybe I might go to a hero school. I mean I saw a school on TV called UA. Maybe they might let both me sis and I go there. Maybe.' I thought, finishing up on homework.

"Elizabeth, get your arse down here. It's time for dinner." My mum said.

"Coming," I yell. I put my homework back in my bag and then head down to the dining room, where I see Emma and mum. I sat down next to sis.

"So girls, now that you're in your third year in school, have you thought about where you want to do next?" Mum asked. 

"Well mum, I was thinking about going to the UA school in Japan," I said.

"Same here," Emma said.

"UA huh, well why do you want to go there?" She asked.

Both Emma and I just thought about it. Before I could say anything, Emma spoke.

"Well mum, we want to be heroes and protect people. Both Liz and I don't want anyone to get hurt by enemies."

"Not to mention we can have people stop thinking we are villains," I say, looking down.

Mum only looked at us for a moment before clearing her throat to speak.

"And you guys really want to go there?" She asked.

Both of us nodded our heads.

She sighs before speaking. "Well I have heard that instead of twenty people both hero courses are allowing twenty-one. If both of you promise me y'all will train, then I will contact your uncle who lives in Japan to watch the two of y'all."

Both Emma and I looked at each other in shock. Mum is actually allowing us to go to Japan to go to UA????.

"We promise mum!!" I said excitedly. Emma nodded then spoke up. "We won't let you down mum."
I then look up at mum. "Will you be telling dad?" I asked. Mum looked at me sweetly before putting her arms around me. "Of course I am, and I know he will be proud of both of you," she say.
"Thank you mum and I hope so."
"He will Liz," She said.

And so both Emma and I worked hard during the months, and within time we both got stronger and we both took the written part of the test for U.A. High.

England, January; after school

Before we knew it, it was January and we were about to move to Japan to live with our uncle from our father's side.
"Hey Elizabeth, Emma," Jackson said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"You better do good at U.A. you got that?" He asked.
Both Emma and I nod.
"Of course Jack," Emma say, as we get ready to head to the airport.

The airport

"Now promise me you will call every day okay?" Mum asked, as we are waiting for our flight to be called.
"We will," the both of us say.
Mum then gave the both of us a big hug before letting go of us.
"I'm gonna miss the both of you," she say, tears falling from her eyes.
Emma and I both start crying. "We are going to miss you too mum," The both of us say at the same time.
"Emma, Liz, we are so proud of you," mum say, as we hear someone say our flight number.
"You got this girls!!! I love you!!" Mum yelled as we head towards our flight.
"We love you too mum!!" We yelled back, as we boarded the plane to head to Japan.

Hey everyone!! This is my newest story!!! I would like to thank Unchartedfan for helping me with this!!!
Don't forget to vote on the story!!!