Chapter Two Settling In

On the Plane 1 hour to landing

'How much longer are we going to be on this plane? I am going insane,' I thought, reading a book called Crave.
Emma, on the other hand, has been looking at the window of the plane, amazed at everything.
'I really hate planes,' I thought, as a flight attendant started speaking:
"May I have your attention? We are one hour from landing in Japan."
"Did you hear that sis, we're almost there. I can't wait!!" Emma squealed, her face on the glass. I pull her face off of the glass long enough to look out and see Japan. 
'Japan looks beautiful. Maybe here I can make some friends and have no one think of me as a villain,' I thought, going back to my book. 

The moment the plane landed I felt relieved to be off. 
"Now where would our uncle be?" Emma asked, as we got our stuff.
"I have no idea," I said, looking around for him. I would then see a man with black hair and yellow eyes, holding a sign with the names Elizabeth and Emma.
"I think I found him," I said, walking towards him. Emma soon follows.
"Elizabeth!! Emma!," The man said, "Welcome to Japan.
"It's so different compared to England," Emma says, looking out a window.
"It really is. Thank you uncle Sirius for allowing us to stay with you," I say, bowing to him. Out of the corner of my eye I see Emma doing the exact same thing.
"It's no problem girls. When I heard you both wanted to go to U.A., I made sure the Mizuki house was ready for y'alls arrival," he said, picking up our luggage like it was nothing. He would then walk out of the airport, with Emma and I soon following.
"You guys will love the house. You both will have your own rooms and bathrooms," he said, as the three of us would get close to a dark grey pick up truck. He unlocks it and puts our stuff in the truck.
"I know we will uncle," I said, opening the door and sitting down on the seat. 
"I agree with sis uncle, we will," Emma said, doing the same thing. 
"I hope so. Now that everything is loaded, we will head there now," Uncle Sirius would then get in the truck before starting it and head out of the parking lot.
"Now if I remembered correctly, you both still need a bit of training with your quirks before the test next month?" He asked. 
"Not a whole lot," I answered. Emma would nod in agreement.
"Well that's a good thing. Well I need a refresher. What are your quirks?" He asked.
"I have the ability to transform into a gargoyle-" I started.
"-And I have energy manipulation." Emma finished.
"Well then, once we are at the house, I will make sure your training is good. Also, I know you both need to get caught up on your schoolwork due to going from England to Japan, so I will help you with that as well. However, I need to know what subjects that you both are bad at."
"Honestly uncle Sirius, I'm only bad at Japanese," I say.
"So am I, as well as science," Emma said.
"Well I will help you both with those subjects," Uncle Sirius said.
"Thank you uncle," The both of us said, as we pulled up to a two story house.
"Well girls, this is it. Your new home while you're studying at U.A.," Uncle Sirius said, as he opened the door and got out, before shutting it. Both Emma and I did the same thing. Uncle Sirius, Emma, and I then get our stuff out of the tailgate before heading to the door, where uncle goes and unlocks the door.
Once he pushes the door open, I take a look at the interior and  smile. The walls are a deep red, while the furniture is black. The living room has a black leather  couch and a fifty inch T.V.. 
'Well, this is different from what I'm used to,' I thought.
"Well girls, do you like it?" He asked.
We both nodded as the three of us headed upstairs.
"Well girls, your rooms are the first and second rooms to the left," Uncle Sirius said, heading to his room.
"Well I can't wait to see them," Emma said, heading to the room with her name hanging on the door. I soon do the same.
I opened the door to see the walls painted purple, my favorite color. My bed has a purple and black sheet, blanket, and pillowcase on it. To the left would be a desk with a new laptop on it.  I would also see a TV with a Nintendo Switch hooked up to it.
'Well looks like he knew how much I love the Switch,' I thought, heading towards a door. When I opened it, I see a closet filled with clothes. Right next to the closet is a bathroom with a shower and tub.
"How do you like your room?" Uncle Sirius asked, standing outside my door.
"I love it Uncle, thank you," I say, smiling at him.
"Anytime kiddo. Well I'll begin prep for dinner and you girls can tell me all about your trip," he say, heading downstairs to the kitchen. I decided to stay in the room and continue reading Crave.
'Hmmm Grace x Jaxon. Maybe. I can't  wait to read the rest of the series,' I thought, putting the book down to call mum.
"Hello mum," I say. "Elizabeth!! Have you made it to Japan?"
"Yes we've made it to Japan."
"That's good to hear. How do you girls like it so far?" She asked.
"We love it mum," I say, picking my book back up to start reading.
"And how's Uncle Sirius? I know it's been years since the last time you've seen him." Mum asked.
"Well he's doing good. We have gotten to see our rooms and I don't know about Emma but I like my room mum," I say
"Elizabeth, are you going to be okay?" Mum asked.
"Yes mum. I will be," I say.
"That's good to hear honey. I just don't want you or your sister to get hurt," Mum say, and I can hear worry in her voice.
"I know mum. I love you."
"I love you too honey. Well I will let you get some rest. You must be tired," She say.
"Honestly a little mum. I'll talk to you soon," I say.
"Talk to you soon. Tell Emma I love her," She say then hangs up.

An hour later
"Emma. Elizabeth. It's time for dinner," Uncle Sirius said. "Coming." I closed the book and placed it on my table before getting up and heading out to the kitchen.
"Liz have you called mum to let her know we've made it?"
"Yeah. She said she loves you sis," I say, walking downstairs towards the dining room. Just then, the aroma of beef hits my nose.
"What has Uncle been cooking?" Emma asked, as we see him walking out with some sort of beef dish.
"Well girls, I made you a meal you won't forget: Dorai karē, or dry curry," Uncle said, serving us dinner.
Once he's  done he sits down and then saids: "Okay now we thank for our meals."
"Thank you for this meal," Emma and I say, then start eating. My eyes widen due to how good the dish is.
"Delicious!" We both squeal at the same time.
"I'm glad," Uncle said, as he continued to eat.

Once dinner was done, Emma cleaned the table while I washed the dishes. Uncle did help us with everything.
"Alright girls, from tomorrow until February twenty-six, you both will be training not only your quirks, but also your minds. I will be making sure your dreams become a reality," Uncle said, glaring at us. All of a sudden I felt excited because we are one step closer to going to UA.

Hey Everyone!! Well another chapter is done. The next chapter will be some training and then the Entrance Exam, which takes place during Chapter 3.
Don't forget to vote.