CHAPTER 11: GONE

(YN POV)

I just stood there, couldn't move a single part of my body, I looked dead in her eyes and she looked serious, something a didn't want.

YN: "W-what do you mean going back early?"

She let out a big sigh before looking at me...

Rosé: "When...the accident happened...I rushed down the court to check on you...I didn't even care if people was staring at me, all I could see was you laying on the floor with blood on your head, that made me go crazy, and....in the heat of the moment....I said that...all I wanted was my boyfriend to wake up."

YN: "And the media..."

Rosé: "Not only the media, almost everyone in the arena recorded the whole thing, and it didn't took long for YG to find out."

Fuck...

Rosé: "In our contract with the company....one of the rules...is to not date....anyone."

YN: "Fuck no, I'm not letting you go back, you're on a business trip after all right?"

Rosé: "YN...as much as I want to stay here with you while you recover....I can't, I broke a rule in the contract and that could get me fired."

YN: "What? You gave your blood to that company, he can't do that to you."

I already feel my eyes watering...

Rosé: "If I don't go back as soon as possible...I can say goodbye to my career."

YN: "Then....I'll go with you."

Rosé: "YN you need to recover from..."

YN: "Fuck my recover, all I want is to be by your side, so if you're going so am I, I need to have a little chat with your boss."

Rosé: "That's not how things work, you can't just go there and expect him to just say okay to just because you had a "little chat" with him."

YN: "Why you sound like you gave up already?"

Rosé: "It's because I did...there is no point in talking to him, that would just makes things worse."

I can't belive this, please tell me I'm still dreaming, I just came back from a coma and now I'm going to lose her? Why? Life sometimes just don't make any sense...

YN: "You know I'm not giving up on is right?"

She closes her eyes and tears start to fall, dripping on her shirt and the floor...the same goes to me, I can't hold back my own tears, just the tough of her not being with me...makes me feel empty...

Rosé: "YN...please don't make this hard....I beg you."

I walk towards her and i hug her with every mix of emotions, I'm happy that I'm able to feel her in my arms again, sad that this might be the last time I hug her, mad at her boss for taking away something so precious to me, someone who I never imagined I would say "I love you" to, one of the most important things that makes me happy....is now leaving me...

Rosé: "I love you YN...no matter where I'm at...am always thinking about you...I reallhope one day we can see each other again."

YN: "Chae...please...tell me there is something we can do....I..I need you her with me."

This might be the worst thing that ever happened to me...not even when my family neglected me I felt like this...

She looks up at me with her beautiful eyes...

Rosé: "The only way....is to wait until our contract...ends, so me and the girl's can resign or go to another company."

(A/N: I don't know if things work like that but let's pretend it does.)