Hero reader x Megamind

*Suggested by WyrmDragonBoi*

"This is Roxanne rich, reporting live from Metro tower where Megamind the city's super villain is threatening to blow up our city's symbol of strength. (Your superhero name) se need you"

Me and Megamind have been dating for a while now, we try to keep it a secret from the whole city because if could ruin both our reputations, so we have a little game we play he does something bad and I stop him.

I fly over to Metro tower meeting up with Roxanne she runs over to me with her camera man.

"(Your superhero name) thank God your here"

"No problem, just stand away from the building while I go and get him"

I fly into a small window in the top of the tower where I'm met with Megamind sat in a chair facing away from me.

"Ah, Megamind-"
He spins around to face me slightly startled I was behind him

"Bombs, Metro tower, really?" I questioned

"Well you wouldn't awnser your phone" he smirked getting up from the chair and walking towards me

"So you think threatening to bomb the city would my attention" I said crossing my arms

"It worked didn't it" he says slowly walking around me

I turn myself to face him knowing he was right

"You know I'm gonna have to defeat you right, like I always do"

"That's only because I let you win miss (your last name)"

"Oh really?"

"Yes"

"Right before we have the show fight, show me what you got"

"Alright, your on"

Megamind charges up at me knocking me off my feet he pins me down to the ground but he then pauses to look at me, he looks in my eyes with a lust full look then towards my lips I do the same to him, he then slowly starts to lean in towards my lips but then I manage to pull him off me and my using my super strength and flight I'm able to pin him against the wall.

"Nice try Megamind" I whisper

He just shrugs as he then pulls me closer towards him pressing his lips against mine. I open my mouth to allow his tongue more access to explore, he pushes his hardness in towards me slightly grining agains me while he moans into my mouth.

While I'm being distracted by the pleasure I was starting to feel from him, he escapes my grasp this time pinning me back against the wall.

"Try get out off this now, Miss (your last name)"
He whispers sensualy

I look up at him defeated while he sneaks his hand around my waist to pull out my handcuffs from my pocket, he holds them infront of us.

"Now, I think it's time we turn things around" he whispers in my ear grabbing me by the hand and turning me into the wall with my hands behind my back, he slaps the handcuffs on me before gently grabbing me by the throat making my head fall back as he starts to nibble my ear lobe, while his other hand grabs a hand full of my boobs. I let out a moan from the feeling while he makes slow movements with his free hand down my body, down my stomach and down my hips till he gets to my ass he slaps me which I jump in response.