Chapter 10 |Two Weeks|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Two weeks before the massacre~

"...Sasuy-nii! Stop you are going to hurt yourself." I said worriedly, stepping forward to Sasuy as he tries to do the fire style great fire ball justu.

"It's harder than you think Kumi-nee." he said taking a break.

"How do you do it?" I asked.

"The hand signs are serpent/snake , ram/sheep, monkey, boar/pig, horse, and tiger." Sasuy-nii said showing me the signs.

"Now you try." he said moving aside for me to try.

"Okie."

"Snake, sheep, monkey , pig, horse, and tiger" I mumbled as I did the signs.

"FIRE STYLE GREAT FIRE BALL JUSTU!" I shouted as a huge fire spurted out of my mouth.

I stopped.

"Did I do good?" I asked looking back at Sasuy-nii.

"Yea but." he said pausing.

I turned my head in confusion,

"Are you mad at me?" I asked, worried I made Sasuy upset.

He shook his head.

"No that gave me more inspiration to do it again." he said doing the signs again.

"..Good job, Kumiko." Papa said coming towards us.

"Papa! I called out, hugging him.

"Call me Otõsan and not in public." he ordered.

I frowned.

"There, there." he said ruffling my head.

"Later." he said, turning to Sasuy.

I nodded slowly.

"Kumiko, go home I'll stay here with Sasuke okay?" he said.

"Hai." I said bowing.

"Bye Sasuy, good luck." I said leaving.

I sighed

Sasuy-nii you can do it.

"..Kumiko.." I heard behind me.

I turned around and saw Akira.

"Oh hello Aki-nii." I said.

"Can you help me find Shisui-nii?"

"I can't find him."

"Can you ask Serene for help Leo and I are out of chakra?" Akira asked.

"Okie, follow me." I said walking towards Shishi's chakra.

~~~

"..There he is, come on, Tachi is with him too." I said as we walk towards them.

"Shisui-nii, Itachi-nii what are you doing?" Akira asked.

"Akira, Squirt. What are you doing here?" ShiShi questioned.

One of his eye was missing.

"Gasp!" I exclaimed.

"Your eye it's gone." I said going towards ShiShi as he kneeled down and I touched his face.

"What happen?" Akira asked.

"He tried to negotiate with Danzō to not slaughter the clan but he said it's the only way for the village, and took his eye." Tachi explained.

"Itachi don't tell them that." ShiShi shushed Tachi.

"They already know what's going to happen Shisui." Tachi said looking at the ground.

"But we didn't know this would happen." I said hugging ShiShi.

"..Tachi take my other eye before Danzō tries to take it." ShiShi said all the sudden.

"But then you can't see, how are you going to live!?!" Akira exclaimed.

"I won't." ShiShi said kissing my forehead.

I was crying senselessly now.

"It's okay Squirt. I love you, you are my one and only Squirt. Remember that I will always be in here." ShiShi said pointing at my heart.

I hugged him again but harder.

I finally let go so he could speak to Akira.

"Akira stay good and protect Kumiko twice as much now for me, okay?"

"I love you little brother remember that. After this, go to the Third and tell him to implant Otõsan's eyes to you okay, you'll need it." ShiShi said to Akira and hugged him as he cries.

ShiShi stands up and ruffles Akira's hair.

"Itachi take care of the village for me will ya, and make good use of this." ShiShi said giving him his eye.

"You are the bestest bestfriend I could ever have." ShiShi said to Tachi, smiling as he leaned back and fell off the cliff.

"SHISHI!!!"

"SHISUI!!!"

"SHISUI-NII!!" we all shouted.

"Shisui..." Tachi said softer.

It started to rain.

We all had our Sharinnegan out, crying. But Tachi's eye was bleeding, changing to a ninja star shape.

"Tachi." I said hugging him.

He hugged harder as he cried, holding ShiShi's eye.

"When will this end?" Akira questioned.

"I don't know Akira, I just don't know." Tachi said to him.

I got off of Tachi and sniffled to Akira and hugged him instead.

"Akira I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Why are you sorry?" he asked me as he wipes my tears and his.

"I can't make you or Tachi onii-chan happy right now." I said as I stop hugging Akira.

"That's okay Kumiko. You don't need to." Tachi said as he places his hand on my shoulder.

"Akira, you should go to the Third for the implant." Tachi said.

"Hai I will, bye you guys." he said shutting off his Sharinnegan walking away.

"Wipe you tears Kumiko, no one needs to see us cry." Tachi said grabbing my hand.

"H-ha-hai." I said shakily.

"When did you get the Sharingan?" Tachi asked.

"When I was five why?" I said as I deactivated it and Tachi did the same.

"Just asking, it's not common for girls to achieve the Sharingan." he said.

I nodded at we walked home in the rain.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
A.N
..

Hope you like the chapter,

Vote , Comment,Like, and Follow ;D
.
.
.
.
.

~Brenda XD