Chapter 1

Author's Note : Hello to whoever is reading this :) this is my first ever disney x reader book. The reader is female and male cruella's name is Cruwel, anyways hope u enjoy.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°
The Devil

London, you would think it would be a dream come true to live here. Your assumptions were right but also wrong. As soon as you and your mum moved to London things were going just fine but then she had a fatal accident causing her to pass away. You had no one not even your dad because he left you and your mum when you were little,meaning you were in London all alone.

Y/n pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing,another day of work or should i say hell. I've always wanted to be fashion designer since i was a little girl and with the help of my creativity skills and going to fashion academy. I got advanced in my fashion designing and got hired to work at Valeries boutique. One of the most famous boutique in london. Valerie my boss has been kind to me from the time i started working for her but she has been stressing all the staff and overworking us because one of  the most successful designer was coming to see our boutique this week.

Cruwel De Vil, many people call him the devil,many say he is the most attractive man on earth and others tremble with fear by just hearing the utter of his name. I've never seen the man in person but I've sure seen him on various magazines covers and he seems to look fabulous but one obsessed with too many furs. I could tell you so much more about him but i have to be at work or my head is going to be chopped and served to Valerie herself.

*time skip brought to you by cruwel's fur coat*

"Y/n what the hell took you so long?" Screamed Valerie my boss

"I'm sorry ma'am it was the traffic" i smiled slightly at her

"What have i told you about making excuses miss y/n, i have no time for your useless chit chat we have so much to do,Cruwel is coming in 3 days and we sure do not want to disappoint him" she raised her voice

"Yes I know im sorry I'll excuse myself now" you said

"Ok make sure everything is perfect" she said and walked of to God knows where

That women was sure something and not in a good way.

"Hey y/n you look upset? Whats up" said Archie one of your close friends and co-worker.

"It's nothing Archie really just Valerie being Valerie" you said laughing

"Yeah she's been quite cranky lately huh" he said with concern

"I've never seen her in so much anger before,I'm certain she like that because Cruwel is coming here"

"Mmm I've heard he's quite the character" Archie said looking at you

"How do you know?" You asked

"I've met him once when i went to a Fashion event  i must say he has the beauty of Apollo but the personality of poseidon"

"Oh then that can't be good"

"Well a tip when you meet him,do not and i repeat do not make him angry"

"Ok I'll keep that in mind Archie"

"Good anyways we both have work to do so let's get going"

"Ok" you simply said thinking of what Archie just said about Cruwel. Could one man be so wretched?

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°
Authors note

I know this chapter was short but i promise the next one will be longer :)