Chapter 34

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°
(⚠️ Warning - mentions of assault ⚠️)

We're at the airport by 8am leaving for Mexico. We browse around eating and trying out clothes. When we're at Macie's, a five year old runs up to me. "Hello" I greet as I pick her up. She hugs me tight. Cruwel looks at me and smiles at the sight. We both find the little boy smiling at us and boop him in the dimples. We laugh and a women runs up to us.

"Valentino!!! I told you to not run off to bloody strangers!?" she grabs her son and rushes to the gate. Cruwel takes my hand and we go to his private jet. A flight attendant gives us champagne and our journey begins. We arrive at Greece four hours later. We move from store, eating and looking at the culture. Then we go to Mexico, we visit families and learn of their cultures. Afterwards we go to Poland,India, Saudi Arabia, Aruba and continue our quest.

On our final destination to Iceland. We enter and have a idea for our theme and collection. We decide on a winter Lingerie collection in Canada. While we are there Francis calls informing us of London getting arrested for trespassing on our property. They found out he has a personality disorder and put him in a asylum which they soon later threw him out of. Apparently he was faking his recovery and is on a mission to find us.

We ignore this information and work.We head into our offices. Cruwel exits the office room for a moment to finalize the details. I'm left alone to sit and jot down lingerie ideas. I hear footsteps approaching and hear someone calling my name.

I look up to find him... London. I get up swiftly. "London hey. what's up?" I ask nervously. He smirks getting closer each second. He tries to touch me but I swat him away. He looks offended. I notice his eye bags,scratches on his hands, his red eyes and his worry in his creases. He notices me staring and tries again. He walks closer and I step back. His eyes changes from caring to dark and grave in a millisecond. I strumble and fall and he jumps onto me.

"London, get the hell off me!" I scream. "Cruwel! Cruwel! Help me!" I scream. I kick and kick but this drives him more. He licks his lips and kisses my neck. I try to grab his throat but he holds my hands and puts it above my head. His hands begin to roam while I scream for my life. I see a pin on the floor and try to grab it.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°