Chapter 26

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°
Y/n Pov

Suddenly someone rushes into the kitchen. Cruwel stands in front of me, to block me. "Boss someone is attempting to enter the premises" he states. "Get my gun" Cruwel orders. The man hands Cruwel a big gun and waits for Cruwel to follow. Cruwel turns to me and hands my t-shirt near him. He puts it on me and tells me to stay in the room and lock the door.

"Since when do you have guards and security?" I ask. "Always, now go to your room Y/n" he says calmly.

I oblige and go to my room locking the door and windows. Cruwel walks outside with his gun by his side. Its kind of hot in honestly. His stern eyes scan the area while the guard shows him the person. Cruwel sees the person, It's London. "I remember firing you and kicking you out,no?" he says to him.London smiles and nods. "Just came to see my girl". he says. Cruwel scoffs.

Cruwel begins to walk away. "Remove him from my sight" he orders. The guard escorts him out. It's been like this for a few days. But London has been getting closer and closer. Yesterday I found him watching my room from my locked window. Cruwel came to look for my design book and saw him.

Cruwel filed a restraining order and we haven't seen much of him.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°
Authors Note
oh... so i last updated in April well i don't know what to say but im back – Abby 🥀