Best Friend

I saw him walking toward me. He just stood in front of me I was staring at him for good a few mins.

"Yona Why are you staring so much?"

"Huh? "

"Your shift is about to finish right?"

I nodded.

"I'll meet you at the gate."

then he left.I still can't believe I just.met.Hwang In Yeop.

"Yona Why didn't you tell us you has very handsome friend."

"Is he single?"

".............."

"So handsome"

They kept asking about him. I don't even know how we relate.

"I... I'll tell you guys later okay"

//After work//

I walked to the gate where In Yeop told me to come. I saw him leaning against on the wall. He waved at me.I walked toward him. Then We start walking.It was a silence.

"So........"

I broke the silence and said. He looked at me.

"Why did you come to my work?"

"Actually.....Today is your birthday so I think it'll be great  to spend some time with you"

"........."

Wow he know my birthday too. Uwu.

"So.. What are we gonna do then?"

"I have a plan. Follow me"

he grabbed my hand and took me to cafe. We took a cake that he already prepared for my birthday. He walked to the park nearby and celebrate my birthday with him.

"Here I have to give you something"

"What is it?"

"Tada"

He took a box from his pocket and gave it to me.

"Open it"

I opened it and saw 4 bracelets in there.

"Wow They are so pretty. They must be expensive. Why did you give me expansive things? I don't want you to spend your money on me"

"Ayy It is for you.I have to spend it."

"Gomawo In Yeop-shi"

I hugged him.

"It's getting late. We should go"

I nodded and headed to my house.

Soon after, we arrived to my house.

"So I'm going now bye"

but he grabbed my hand and

"Wait"

I looked at him with blank eyes.

".....I know we two are best friend for a quiet a few years now....but......I like you more than friend...... I love you. A lot"

What!! Is he confessing me right now??

He leaned closer to me. We two were only a few inches away.

Aniiii I can't let it done like that. I want to spend time with him more.

Our lips were about to touch.

"Wait!"

I stopped.

"....I'm sorry but....I have to go now.....Bye"

I waved at him and ran to my apartment.I walked into my room and lied down on my bed.

Phew Thanks god.But What will he think? What if he think I don't like him. Did I make him upset.? Molla.

Next day

//After work//

I was waiting In Yeop to pick me up. But he didn't showed up. I lowered my head and

Does he think I don't like him?Ahh I shouldn't have done it.

"Are you waiting for me?"

I heard a familiar voice from distant.Yes. It was In Yeop.I ran toward him and hugged him tight.
"Woah you miss me already?"

"I thought you won't never meet me again"

"Hey look Yona.I'm sorry about yesterday.I realized I said it all sudden and-"

"No you don't need to.Actually.......I like you too.Last night, I was too shook so...."

"So we are dating now?"

I smiled and nodded.

"So let's have date night today"

he grabbed my hand and walked.We looked around the night market. After some time, we brought ice-cream and walked to the park nearby.
I was eating my chocolate ice-cream.

"Humm It's good"

"Really"

"Yeah here try this"

"Humm great.
You know what we should mixed them and eat"

"Huh?  How?"

"First eat yours"

"Okay"
I did what he said.Then he ate his. I thought we are going to exchange our ice cream so I handed it to him  but he leaned closer to me.He cupped my chin with his free hand.Our lips were nearly to touch.I closed my eyes and waiting for his lip to touch mine.But It's been a few seconds and I can't feel anything so I opened my eyes and saw I was at my reception.I sighed.

Why is it too short?

I looked at the card and I saw In Yeop face in first card. I wonder who will be the next. I was still standing at reception waiting another celebrity to appear but no one showed up.My eyes became heavy. I woke up because of a voice. And I saw Lee Dong Wook.

Wow.

He.Is. So.Handsome.

OMGGGG.

"How can you sleep during shift?"

"........."

Why is he scolding me??

Wait Is he my boss???