Witness

He walked toward me from the dark. I saw his face. He was Lee Jong suk.

So he is my next celebrity.

He helped me to get up and

"Miss Yona I told you to call me when your shift is done."

"............."

"Please be aware of everything. You are witness in this case.Please Listen to me"

witness! So he is police. Wow Meos-issneun.

"I will walk you home"

I nodded and walked to my house. He informed his co-workers about this on the way.

//Front of my house//

"I want to tell you that my officer order me to say with you starting for today for your safety"

"Oh that's okay. I have guest room "

he nodded. We walked to my house. I walked to bathroom and took cold shower.After changing my fav pajama. I walked to kitchen to cook ramen for me and Jong suk. I just saw a shadow pass through my window.

Is that the murder jong suk was talking about?? What if he break though and kill me.

A lot of thought came into my mind.I ran to Jong Suk's room. I saw Jong Suk wiping his hair. He was wearing his white shirt  that he wear before with 2 buttons open.His hair was still wet.He look really good. I gulped.

"Miss Yona What happen?"

"......Shadow....I saw a shadow through window."

"What!"

then he ran to the window. I followed him.He looked around and saw nothing. He decided to look outside.I held his hand and

"Wait I'll come with you"

we walked outside.I was still holding his had.We saw nothing but suddenly I heard a noise. It startled me a lot.I don't even realized I was hugging Jong Suk.

"Yona It's alright.It just a dog bark"

I nodded and moved away from him. We decided to go back in.I saw my water is already boil. I put ramen. after awhile, I put a pot on the middle of table.

Later, I sat on sofa and watching my ongoing drama. After episode finished, I looked at Jong suk who was sitting on another sofa, reading some files.I walked toward him and

"What are you reading?"

I sat beside him and asked.

"I am listing suspects."

"So.....have you found one"

he hummed as yes.

"I saw his mole under his eyes.And I found a man who has mole under his left eye and by checking his body structure and height.He might be the one"

"Who is it?"

"Jan Jeong Wook. He doesn't have any crime record so it's a little bit hard tho"

I leaned closer and looked as he pointed the man information's file. Then he suddenly turned to me.Our face were really close. I can even feel his breath. Without even realize, I was staring into his eyes.We both were staring at each other.

".......Sorry hahahaha"

I moved back and laughed awkwardly. He laughed too.

"umm.......Mrs.Yona"

"Just call me Yona"

he nodded and

"I....I know this is not good time to talk like this thing but....I really like you"

that made my eyes wide.

"But...but we just met-"

"Yeah I know. I like you since you arrived to our station."

"........."

"I still remember how scared you are. You stuttered a lot that day. And.......I think that made you.....extra cute."

What! He think I'm cute!

"And I really like you more when I had to follow you around. And........I start to realize that ......I love you"

O.M.G I already knew this will happen but I'm still surprised.

I was blushing so hard so I lowered my head to hide it. But he held my chin and leaned his head closer to me.

This time already arrived. I just close my eyes and wait for me to arrived my work place. I saw jong suk picture on third card. Only 3 left T-T

Who will be next?

As I was thinking, one of my co-worker called me out.

"Yona unnie why are you still here?"

"Huh?"

"We exchanged the shift right."

"huh? Why?"

"Unnie you have a date with your boyfriend right?"

Boyfriend??? Him and me are couple already?? Wow

"go and changed your outfit now"

she pushed me away from reception

Later,

I walked out of the gate without knowing where to go.Suddenly, my phone got notification.I looked at my phone and saw a contact name 'boyfriend'

" Yona I'll meet you at the park near by. Wait me there"

I walked to the park and sat on the branch waiting for him.A few mins later, someone called out my name. I saw Lee Jae kyoon.