Lone Heart Beats True

Like the flames that engulfed the mansion that night, whispers quickly spread Luxbourne City after the incident. Officers who have investigated it have deemed the tragedy of the Ermengarde Mansion an accident, an unfortunate outcome of a long rumored domestic dispute between Luke and Hannah Wright, killing innocent lives. But for those who still believe in the stories of the old and those who know the truth, it is but a testament to the curse and the secrets the Ermengarde Mansion has hidden for centuries. If there will come a time those will finally be revealed only the ashes of the now ruined mansion know. However, on nights when the wind howls and thunder booms across the sky, some still claim hearing voices where it once stood. Of cries and wails that's fills the nights and desperate calls for help for anyone who dares listen. As for those who remain...

Dean Winchester had finally decided to settle in at Luxbourne City, though others question his reasons for staying, there are those who have already discovered the answer. He stays at a home that he was able to claim along with his girlfriend Lisa Braedon and her son Ben, a nice neighborhood near Salemwell where he can live peacefully and happy with his new family, to honor the memory of his late sister, he had decided to take over Winchester Mechanics and keep the business afloat in her name. Though he doubts his skills in repairing cars, he swears that he won't back down from this, and remember the effort that his sister put into creating this business. Although he has given up his old life, he still prefers to keep his equipment just in case he ever has need of it again, however...that won't be likely for a few decades. Dean may still have nightmares of his past, but as long as he has his friends and his new family, he doesn't have to worry about anything.

Though he is happy that the Ermengarde Case has been brought to a close, he still feels empty and lost over the death of his sister. John, Sam and Y/N Winchester all dead because he failed to save any of them. Whenever he feels this way, he wishes that he could be with them, just one last time but he is not entirely alone as his girlfriend Lisa is always there to lend him an ear to listen to, a shoulder to cry on, and Dean has been in need of someone there for him, as long as he has her...he won't truly be alone. Offering loving assurances and close company, Lisa loves Dean, and she would always hate to see him so broken and sad...so she offers all the love that she has

Although Ashton Frey has ended the Ermengarde Case, the events that have happened still continue to haunt him, seeing that he has failed to save his friends. Unable to handle this burden, he decides to turn in his badge at the LPD and leave his job. But that did not mean he would sit in sorrow, in fact, he had begun to write a horror novel that involve the events of the Ermengarde Mansion, he wanted to see that the truth will still be out there, whether it was written in fiction or reality

Half a year had already passed, and the news of Isabella Santos' state has passed to both Ashton Frey and Dean Winchester, that the girl had finally awoken from her coma. However, when she woke up thinking that she would be welcomed back by her friends...Ashton had given the horrible news to her, that Zachary, Rebecca and Y/N are all dead...died from the influence of the curse. Isabella was distraught, heartbroken, she had lost so many of her own friends...and she continued to blame herself for discovering the letter. But as long as Ashton was there, he would continue to hold her and tell her that it was never her fault...during the days in the hospital, she would slowly recover and soon be free to go...but during the nights, she would sob loudly into her pillow...along with the rain pattering on the window chanting a row of apologies to three names...names that their owners would not hear.

Despite the unfortunate circumstances that allowed them to cross paths, Dean Winchester and Ashton Frey have begun to form a friendship between each other. At odd times they would meet up at the Crawl Bar, discuss how their day has been, reminisce on old stories and even joke around the most humorous of days. They may have had an odd start, but they are glad they now have each other to discuss their lives, because after the Ermengarde Incident...they were the only ones who truly understood each other.

Though it has taken months, Isabella was able to fully recover from her injuries and was relieved from the hospital along with prescribed medication. However, she could not return to her job at BRC due to their sudden bankruptcy, and she had felt like she would not be happily welcomed back. So instead, she had decided to pour all of her free time into drawing on an empty canvas, her survival from both the car crash and her year long coma has allowed her to finally have courage in pursuing what she truly wishes to do. It was thanks to her paintings, that she was able to help her friend Ashton unleash the truth of what has truly happened within the Ermengarde Mansion. Many who do not yet know of the truth yet have asked the young girl as to why she has chosen a dark subject to draw...and her answer is but a simple glance, a look of sorrow, as her eyes gaze upon the one painting that always inspired her. The painting was of a woman...not a ghost...but the most dearest friend that she has lost, to which she had appropriately named "The Winchester's Promise". To where Isabella remembered what her dear friend told her, "if you can't muster the courage to do what you like, then how would you face the world?"

Though he seemed to be a stranger, Isabella could not help but felt drawn towards Dean Winchester, not an intimate feeling, but a feeling that made the young girl want to talk to him. At times, Santos would visit Dean's workshop to offer him food, like how Y/N once did for her, during her visits, they would tell each other what Y/N was to them and what kind of person she was before and after she was a Hunter. After some time, they begin to enjoy each other's company and would always be happy to talk more about what they truly cherish.

Though they may be busy with their new lives, Dean was happy to be friends with Ashton Frey and Isabella Santos, happy in knowing that he could get through the days with support from others. But no matter how much they enjoy each other's company, even if they have moved on from the events of the Ermengarde Mansion, Y/N Winchester's sacrifice is still a grief to the three of them...a grief that they will never let go. And on the day that is known as the Ermengarde Mansion Tragedy, is the day where Ashton, Isabella, and Dean would always meet up at Luxbourne Cemetery where she was properly buried and they would each talk to Y/N's grave as if she was still alive. Once every year, they would exchange stories like they used to, a shadow of what they all were before the tragedy, their way of coping with a sorrow that looms over them. And no matter how much they try...they will never move on from Y/N's death, for it is a deep scar that will never fade from them, but they can only carry on in her memory and continue to live, for if it was not for her sacrifice, they would not have lived to tell these tales as they would now. Y/N Winchester was more than a Hunter, she was a caring sister, a loyal friend and most importantly....she was a hero

End Of The Letter: Winchester's Return