Stargazing

Taehyungs P.O.V

I put my arms around her causing her to flinch as she slowly removed my slender arms and took a few steps back as we gazed into eachothers dark orbs.
I opened my mouth to speak but was then rudely Interapted by none other than jungkook.

"Umm Tae I'm srry but I think you're in the wrong team" He said raising an eyebrow

"Umm namjoon and I switched cards so we practically switched teams " I smirked.
I could see jisoos wide grin appearing on her face wich slowly led me to blush.

Suddenly kook grabbed my arms leading us behind a cottage

"Look I know why you're here I'm not a fool!" He started
" Let's not compete for jisoo ok we came here to have fun so let's be friends and do that " He finished.

"Sounds funny coming for a traitor don't you think " I asked.
He then looked down fool of shame
"OK im sorry but u can't blame me right?"He then put his arm before me

"Truce?"

"Truce" I said shaking his arm as we returned back to the team.

******************

"Where is taehyung?" Asked jennie looking at her surroundings trying to look for him.
"For God's sake this is the fifth time you've asked me that I'm sure he has his own legs jennie!" Yoongi commented.

Suddenly jennie pinched his shoulder making him squeel in pain when Namjoon suddenly appeared.
"Namjoon have u seen tae?" Jennie asked desperately clinging on to his arm.

"Oh we switched places his now in Jisoo's team!" He Exclaimed

"Argh!" She let out her anger making yoongi chuckle.

Suddenly all commotion when Hawsa suddenly appeared.

"OK I e seen you all made it to your respective teams!" She started.
"Now the first activity will begin soon so get ready guys"

After the announcements Taehyung suddenly turned his head towards jisoo who was playing with her fingers trying to avoid his gaze.

"U have this habit of ignoring your boyfriend don't you?" He said in his husky voice making jisoo to flinch once again
"B..boyfriend?" She sturrderd
"There we go u finally spoke to me?" He chuckled
"Tae I was not ignoring u I just dint wanna talk !" She pouted back

"Hmm sure I'll take that Soo" he said ruffling her hair

May all campers make their way to the hall please!
A voice was heard from the speaker near them as the made their way to the assigned location.
There they found cooking stations with different ingredients.
They then received hand bands each for their team colors and name wich will identify their place.

Haswa then came out of a room at the corner of the room with staff behind her wearing aprons.

"For this game each team shall volunteer two ppl to represent them in a cooking competition,the chosen ones will then have 30 minutes to represent their meal to the judges "She spoke.

Suddenly there was commotion around the campers again.

"I volunteer!" Namjoon squeeled.
"Sorry hyung I'm sure you'll end up burning the food, me and jennie will volunteer!" He said grabbing her wrist just to piss her off.

"The koalas have already chose!"Exclaimed hawsa seeing yoongis hand raised

"Heey I dint consent to this!"She spat.

"Irene and I will volunteer!" Jin calmly said.
Everyone was suddenly taken aback knowing that jin was best known for his delicious meals.

"Chaeyoung and I as well!" Followed lisa.