Get to know the future pt. 3

+ Okay first I want to say sorry for not doing the third part when I was heading to school and it's because my phone didn't charge till 80% and it was gonna die when I got to school and I need it to use it at....school +

Takemichi: Mommy!!!

F. Mikey: Yeah take

Takemichi: Can we go surprise daddy at his work!!!?

F. Mikey: * smiles * Sure take, I love that idea but first eat your rice balls then we will go surprise your father

Takemichi: Okay mommy!!! * eats rice balls *

+ After takemichi finished eating his rice balls +

Takemichi: I finished mommy!!!

F. Mikey: Okay let's go then Take * picks him up and leaves the house and enters the car *

Takemichi: Mommy what do you think daddy face will look like once he sees us?

F. Mikey: I don't know take but I'm sure daddy will be happy * starts driving *

+ Okay so after Mikey and Takemichi got to drakens workshop +

Takemichi: Mommy where here!!!! * happy *

F. Mikey: Yes we are take * gets out of the car and takes out Takemichi from the backseat * Let's go???

Takemichi: Yeah mommy

+ They enter the work shop and find draken cleaning up himself +

F. Mikey: Shhh take I don't want daddy to find out that we're here, okay? * whispered *

Takemichi: Okay mommy!!! * whispered *

F. Draken: I get really dirty when I have to work on motorcycle's * wipes out the dirt off of his face and hands *

+ Mikey starts walking behind drakeb with takemichi on his arms quite +.

F. Mikey: * puts head on drakens shoulder *

F. Draken: WTF?! * Turns around and see's that mikey put his head on his shoulder * Mikey?

F. Mikey: Hey ken - chin * smiles *

F. Draken: What are you doing here

F. Mikey: Well someone wanted to surprise you * chuckles *

F. Draken: It was takemichi wasn't it Mikey

F. Mikey: Yeah, hold your son also ken - chin * gives draken, Takemichi *

F. Draken: * gets Takemichi * Hey buddy * kisses Takemichi forehead *

Takemichi: Daddy * smiles *

F. Draken: Mikey come closer

F. Mikey: Okay??? * gets closer *

F. Draken: * kisses mikeys forehead * Love you * smiles *

F. Mikey: Love you too ken - chin * smiles *

Takemichi: Daddy what are you working on????

F. Draken: I'm working on a new motorcycle takemichi * goes to the motorcycle * See?

Takemichi: Woah that's so cool daddy!!!

F. Draken: * laughs * Thanks takemichi

F. Mikey: It really is ken - chin * goes to the motorcycle and looks at it *

F. Draken: I see your interested in the motorcycle aren't you mikey * looks at mikey *

F. Mikey: Of course ken - chin anything you do in your job always amazed me a lot even if it's a small one it's still amazing * touches the motorcycle * So have you decided what color to paint it???

F. Draken: No I'm still thinking on what color * stares at the motorcycle *

Takemichi: Maybe black and red daddy???

F. Draken: That might be a good idea takemichi, mikey you have any ideas for the details???

F. Mikey: Maybe a dragon with red flames I don't know-?

F. Draken: Okay thanks you two, here mikey * gives takemichi to mikey *

F. Mikey: * sigh * You have any food here ken - chin?

F. Draken: Yeah there's some in the back * goes to the motorcycle and gets the stuff to work on the details *

F. Mikey: Okay thanks ken - chin * goes to the back * Mhm, there's a bag...of DORAYAKI?!

Takemichi: Mommy I want some rice balls

F. Mikey: Here I packed some * gives takemichi the rice balls and opens the bag of dorayaki and starts eating *

Takemichi: Mhm * eats rice balls *

+ Okay end of part 3 for you guys know how past Mikey harem will live in the future and part 8 of this story +