Get to know the future LAST PART

+ Okay so this is the LAST PART of me showing you guys how mikey and the harem will live in the future then I will go back to focusing on the past also don't get mad at me for the ship I picked cause I couldn't choose so-✋+

F. Rindou: Rinasya(Rindou and Mikey's 2nd kid and Rinasya is a girl)

Rinasya: Yeah father?

F. Rindou: Where are your siblings and mother?

Rinasya: Oh mother went out-

F. Rindou: WITH WHO?!

Rinasya: I don't know father....mother got dressed pretty

F. Rindou: Where is your mother going with a random person?!

Rinasya: Well mother told me he was going to be with the random person in the ******** place

F. Rindou: Tch * jealous * Rinasya can you take care of your sibling meanwhile I'm gone since Ri(Ri is Rindou and Mikey's 1st kid and Ri is a boy) won't want to but your the most responsible so please

Rinasya: Sure father * goes to her other 2 siblings *

F. Rindou: Someone is gonna die for hanging out with my wife💢* gets gun and gets his car keys and drives to ******* place and starts to find mikry and the random person *

F. Mikey: So why did you want to be dress pretty?💢(If your gonna flirt with me ***** I would be you and rather not because my uh....15(?) husband is gonna kill you)

****: I'll tell you later but come with me * grabs Mikey's hand and drags him out of the ******** place *

F. Rindou: Tch I checked inside my wife isn't there with that random bitch💢 wait they could be outside * goes outside and see's mikey and a random bitch, and goes to them *

F. Mikey: * See's rindou with a gun and thinks of an idea *(What if I make rindou jealous for a bit and see what he does) * smirks * So why did you want me to be dressed like this~? * pulls ****** closer to him by his tie *

*****: -/////////////- W-well....

F. Rindou: * see's and fires his gun and kills ****** and grabs Mikey's arm and drags him into an alleyway were he parked the car * Tch why did you do that?! 💢

F. Mikey: Do what? * smirks *

F. Rindou: You know what you did💢 * pins mikey to the wall *

F. Mikey: Oh why pin me~?

F. Rindou: Tch that's not the point but wtf did you do that?! Especially if I saw it!?

F. Mikey: Aw are you jealous * bites rindou's neck *

F. Rindou: F-ck...* carries mikey inside the car *

F. Mikey: Are we doing " it " inside the car~

F. Rindou: No cause * kisses mikeys neck * We. Have. To. Go. Home * uses one of his hands to touch mikeys legs *

F. Mikey: Ugh! * moans * F-ck....why do we have to go hom- !!!

F. Rindou: We have go back because the kids are alone * touches mikeys member and continues to kiss mikey all over his neck *

F. Mikey: C-cant Ri take care of them...? * pulls rindou closer by his tie and moans *

F. Rindou: Ri is lazy to take care of them and Rinasya has to study still so we have to go home because Miska(Rindou and Mikeys youngest kid) will want to sleep with us in 1hour and 30 minutes * stops kissing mikeys neck and goes to his legs and uses his hand to continue to touch mikeys body *

F. Mikey: But- * moans * F-ck....it feels so...good * digs nails in rindous back *

F. Rindou: Glad that your enjoying it but...We Have To Go Home * bites mikeys neck and untied mikeys hair *

F. Mikey: But can't we-

F. Rindou: * gets a call and answers * Yeah Rinasya

Rinasya: Father meanwhile your looking for mother can you go stop for food because Miska wants food-

F. Mikey: * moans * R-Rindou.....* takes out rindou's tie and un buttons rindou's shirt *

Rinasya:....(Did I call at the wrong time-?)

F. Rindou: Manjiro we can't * feels mikey on his lap and looks at him *

F. Mikey: Babe can I suck on your d-ck....? * moans *

F. Rindou:....Manjiro. No-

Rinasya: Ummm...I'll call you after father * hangs up *

F. Mikey & Rindou:......

F. Rindou: Really?! Manjiro why would you say that now Rinasya is gonna have ideas and she might think she will have another sibling!?

F. Mikey: Sorry....but jts just that-

F. Rindou: No mikey....we're going home now * closes door and starts the car *

F. Mikey: * pouts *

+ Once they got home they see that there 3 kids are sleeping together +

F. Rindou: * smiles * They look adorable sleeping together don't they babe?

F. Mikey: Yeah * hugging rindou from behind and yawns *

F. Rindou: Tired?

F. Mikey: Yeah....* sleeps on rindou *

F. Rindou:....* picks up mikey and goes to the couch and sleeps with the kids *

+ Okay THIS WAS THE LAST PART OF KNOWING THE FUTURE and this is part 11 of this series now on chapter 12 I'm gonna start writing more about the past so yes- that sounds confusing💀✋+

♤Mikey harem♤(Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara