OC

Name:  Isabella Shine

Nickname: Isa, Belle, Bella, Shine

Gender: Mare

Age: Filly

Type: Alicorn

Coat Colour: Blue

Mane and Tail: Pink and White

Eye Colour: Green

Family: Twilight Velvet (Adopted Mother) , Night Light (Adopted Father) , Twilight Sparkle (Adopted older sister) , Shining Armor (Adopted older brother) , Spike (Adopted older brother) , Candance (Sister in law), Flurry Heart (Niece), Unknown biological parents (deceased)

Friends: Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and many more

Enemies: Nightmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis, Discord, King Sombra, Lord Tirek, the Storm King and Cozy Glow

Element of Harmony: Bravery

Cutie Mark: Same as the CMC but with a sword (Doesn't get cutie mark until Crusaders of the Lost Mark)

Magic Colour: Purple

Explanation: Isabella's biological parents was a Earth pony  and a Pegasus so they didn't even know how their daughter could be a Alicorn. They took their daughter to Princess Celestia  to find some answers but not even Princess Celestia could find an explanation to what was going on and why Isabella was an Alicorn. Even though they did want an answer, they didn't care, Isabella's parents loved their daughter very much no matter what type of pony she was. But one day, a terrible accident happened, Isabella's parents were gone. Isabella was left all alone. But a few days later, while on a walk, Twilight and Shining Armor's parents Twilight Velvet and Night Light heard Isabella's cries and quickly followed them. A moment later, they found Isabella all alone without a blanket or anything to keep her warm. They quickly picked her up and took her home as they couldn't just leave the young filly there. They soon decided to adopt Isabella and introduced Shining Armor, Twilight and Spike to their new little sister.

A/N: I will be doing the episodes of My little Pony Friendship Is Magic but I might not end up doing all the episodes cause I want Isabella to be involved with what's going on in the episodes and I don't really see her in some of the episodes. I'm not sure which ones yet but I'll let you know.