Friendship Is Magic Part 2

[Previously on My Little Pony]

Twilight Sparkle: "Elements of Harmony, see 'Mare in the Moon'"?

Isabella Shine: But that's just an old ponies' tale.

Twilight Sparkle: She will bring about nighttime eternal.

Twilight Sparkle: It's imperative that the princess is told right away.

Spike: [burps]

Twilight Sparkle: I knew she would wanna take immediate action.

Isabella Shine: My dear Twilight, there is more to a young pony's life than studying. Make some friends!

Pinkie Pie: [prolonged gasp]

Twilight Sparkle: All the ponies in this town are crazy!

Twilight Sparkle: I hope the Princess was right.

Rarity: She's gone!

Twilight Sparkle: Oh no. Nightmare Moon!

Nightmare Moon: [evil laugh]

[Now back to the episode]

Nightmare Moon: [evil laugh]

Mayor Mare: Seize her! Only she knows where the Princess is!

Nightmare Moon: Stand back, you foals! [laughs][screaming]

Applejack: Ergh...

Rainbow Dash: Come back here! [pants] Nighttime? Forever?

[Twilight Sparkle and Isabella Shine run to the library]
Rainbow Dash: Where are they going?

Spike: Uh... We gotta stop Nightmare!...

Twilight Sparkle: You've been up all night, Spike. You are a baby dragon after all. Elements, elements, elements... Ugh! How can we stop Nightmare Moon without the Elements of Harmony?

Rainbow Dash: And just what are the Elements of Harmony? And how did you know about Nightmare Moon, huh? Are you spies? Whoa!

Applejack: Simmer down, Sally. They ain't no spy. But they sure knows what's going on. Don't you, Twilight, Isabella?

Twilight Sparkle: I read all about the prediction of Nightmare Moon. Some mysterious objects called the Elements of Harmony are the only things that can stop her, but we don't know what they are, where to find them; we don't even know what they do!

Pinkie Pie: "The Elements of Harmony: A Reference Guide."

Isabella Shine: How did you find that?!

Pinkie Pie: [sing-song voice] It was under "E"!

Twilight Sparkle: Oh. There are seven Elements of Harmony, but only six are known: Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Honesty, Loyalty and Bravery. The seventh is a complete mystery. It is said, the last known location of the seven elements was in the ancient castle of the royal pony sisters. It is located in what is now--

Everypony: The Everfree Forest![spooky music]

Pinkie Pie: Whee! Let's go!

Twilight Sparkle: Not so fast. Look, I appreciate the offer, but I'd really rather do this on my own with my sister.

Applejack: No can do, sugarcube. We sure ain't lettin' any friends of ours go into that creepy place alone. We're stickin' to you like caramel on a candy apple.