Planning

Hey guys! Real quick wanted to tell you I forgot to add this! I will be doing Diary/Journal entrys!

-(Y/N POV) I was with Dream when I heard him planning. I almost forgot, the war. I think its stupid. Why can't there not be countries? I have friends on the L'Manburg side and I can't even help them. Dream called us for a meeting so I came.

-(DREAM POV) I called everyone over to meet about the plan. I was telling them how they couldn't just make a new country on my smp. Everyone seemed interested at least a little bit. Except for y/n. I could tell she was bored out of her mind. I felt bad for her, but only a little bit. I couldn't let her be on L'Manburg side. For one, she could tell them what we know. For two, even though I'm supposed to be strong, I can't fight against her. No one knows that though.

-(SAPNAP POV) When I was listening to Dream telling us the plan, I noticed that y/n wasn't even listening. I feel like I notice something between the two. Either he likes her, or their siblings. He has talked about having a sibling before, but never who she was. He might have a soft spot for her, but I don't know.

-(NARRATOR) Dream told them the rest of the plan and then they left. Subpoena met up with y/n and told her something(you don't get to know hehe).

Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for such a short chapter but I will do a diary/journal next!

-Storywriter :)