3

i start rushing out the door and grab my keys real quick. i wave by to my brother and open the door, closing it quickly.

i start my car and the radio turns on audiomatically.

i turn on the heat in my car, lettung it warm up and start driving to my university.

i get there and so many people are looking at me weird. is my outfit to much? did i do something? is it the video? what happened?

i ignore it and get to my classes.
~
the day passes and im in my second to last class. so close. just 4 more hours. i groan at my thoughts and the door opens.

"im here for Han Jisung." i look up. no fucking way. everyone gasps and i look at him frozen.

its fucking minho. "o-oh of course Mr. Lee!" she says, completely shocked a celebrity is here.

"w-what?" i say and he chuckles nervously. i get my stuff up and walk up to him.

my heart starts pounding out of my chest, he can probably here it. i dont know what to do. hes so, perfect.

we walk out the class room and i stare at him frozen. "y-you?" he smiles and nods. God, his smile is even perfect. "dont die. i cant afford that." he chuckles, putting a hand on my shoulder. a simple touch from him makes my stomach twist.

we walk out, silent.

i finally look at him and hes wearing a simple tee with a black and white flannel, with stretchy jeans. his hair gelled back a sertain way.

he looks so effortlessly perfect.

"i see you staring dumby." my eyes widen and i jolt my head to the ground, gulping.

"i wrote another song." i mumble trying to make conversation. but he doesnt hear. i mentally curse myself and we make it to his car.

"u-uh my ca-" he cuts me off by covering my mouth. i furrow my eye brows and he raises an eyebrow. "ill take you home."

i nod and get in the car with him. he takes out his phone and starts to pose for a picture of himself. i steal his phone and take a selfie, sending it to changbin. i laugh evily and he laughs in pain.

minho

changbinwho tf is that?

changbin
who tf is that?

minho
sorry😭
i didnt send it.

changbin
uh. okay. have fun😏

minho
NO
STOP
🔪
-
i read over there texting and chuckle. "thanks." he says sarcastically, forcing a fake smile . i laugh and shake my head. "anytime." he rolls his eyes laughing.

i show him how to get to my house and once i do we finally get there. seems like my mom is home.

i get out and here his car stop. "i thought you werent coming inside." i ask, completely confused.

"who said that?" i chuckle at his clever words and open the door. "what are you doing ho-" my brothers words get cut off when he sees THE Lee Minho.

i sit on the couch and minho sits by me. "pose." he says, putting his phone up to show us both.

"here ill take the picture stupid." i take his phone and he scoots closer to me. he cuddles up on me and tries fitting a hand in the picture. i take the picture and he takes the phone excitedly. i see him save it, then post it? hes posting it on instagram. omg.

"look!" he smiles happily and i see the picture

"look!" he smiles happily and i see the picture. he looks so fucking cute.

"you look so small." i chuckle and he scoffs. "im a.." he pauses fkr a second, clearing his throat. "man." he says in the deepest voice possible.

we both laugh and he somehow is laying on top of me and im laying flat on the couch. his one leg is wraped around me and my arms are around him.

i rub his back and see him look up at me. "hmm?" i ask and he shakes his head. "nothing." i see him hide is smile and i smile at his shyness.

i put my phone up and shut my eyes peacefully, minho on me comfortably. this moment couldnt be any better.