8

"im going home though. you can come over it you want." i say, holding his hands. i look into his eyes and he shakes his head. "bye." he says, waving about to go in his house. i give him a small smile and wave.

~
i get home and see my mom sitting on the couch. she looks up at me and huffs. i walk upstairs, ignoring her.

i see she cleaned my room. i look on my phone and he posted another picture with her. why? why am i not good enough for him?

i lay down in bed and decide to facetime minho. he answers and theres a girl laughing in the background. "hmm?" he asks, smiling.

"well, i j-just wanted to ask you something." he furrows his eyebrows and i sigh, closing my eyes. "whos that girl? the girl you always post with?" he chuckles and shakes his head. "my girlfriend."

i hang up. i cant fucking do it. i wish i didnt love him. i put my face in my pillow, crying. i cry myself to sleep finally.
~
i wake up from my alarm at 11 am. i have to get ready for fucking school. i open my phone and see 500 messages.

minho
why did u hang up
i told u were dating already
baby
pls dont be mad
i cant let ppl know i like a guy
i dont rlly like her
i like her as a friend
i love you
jisung
pls
baby
:(
have fun at collage
stay safe
-
i roll my eyes at his stupid excuses. hes such a fucking cute dick.

i go get dressed and do my hair for school. i go to my mirror and decide to take a selfie.

instagram

ugh, school

ugh, school.
1 m. likes: liked by Minho.

comments 900.7 k
lix_fp: MINHO LIKED UR PHOTO MINSUNGGG
minsung_gaylix: MINSUNG IS REAL
Minho: Cute:)
gayideot, reply to Minho: WOAH WOAH WOAH JSJSSJ
-
i sigh, ignoring what people say. i dont want to know, probably bullying me still.

i get to school, with everyone staring at me. i look down nervously, scared, confused. i look up and see Jungkook walking towards me. "hey." he says smiling.

i give him a weak smile back and he dangles his arm down my shoulder. "the school wants you to sing the song you wrote later." my eyes widen at his words, making me stop walking. "JYP will be here too. they said they're giving you another chance apparently." i smile and jump up and down excitedly.

"i hope i make it." i say, looking jungkook straight in the eyes.
-
"Now we will have a special performance like we said in first block. here is Han Jisung with Alien."

i walk out and my eyes meet with Minho's. hes here with the company. he brings out his phone and i points it towards me. shit.

the intro begins and i close my eyes. i clear my throat and here we go.

"Falling down, I'm an alien on this earth
I don't seem to belong anywhere by myself
No matter how much I smile, I feel so lonely
Like aliens trying to blend in with Earthlings
No one can hear me when I try and say something"

i did the first part. yes.

"I crash-landed in a strange place, and at first I was full of expectations
My tears build up when the night turns black, yeah
Because my confidence can also be hated
I've lived like I was dead, and suddenly, I'm all alone and far away
Even though we were in the same position, I was an alien, yeah
I flew and crash-landed from space, a loner full of scars"

i open my eyes and see everyone recording. i can do it.

"It's a lonely night, it's a quiet night
It's really dark, but with my low voice
I'm gonna make it happen, among those stars
I'm just lonely, somebody reach out and hold me"

here we go, the chorus.

"Falling down, I'm an alien on this earth
I don't seem to belong anywhere by myself
No matter how much I smile, I feel so lonely
Like aliens trying to blend in with Earthlings
No one can hear me when I try and say something"

i did it!

"Yeah, I don't exist, every day I overflow
I'm carrying my worries
Even if no one cares, I'm exhausted
With a vow, I promise won't fall over
There are countless dreams in the sky
Because you've welcomed me, don't care about depression too
Yeah, but I'm going to have to live
If it collapses, everything will be ruined, even our dreams
It will be ruined, even our dreams
Even breathing
It's so bitter and painful, but I can hold it in
Are you not happy with your dreams?
Yeah, nobody wanted me
I was too young to be liked by everyone
As time went by, I became an adult
And even though I'm not perfect, I'm proud of myself"

"It's a lonely night, it's a quiet night
It's really dark, but with my low voice
I'm gonna make it happen, among those stars
I'm just lonely, somebody reach out and hold me"

"Falling down, I'm an alien on this earth
I don't seem to belong anywhere by myself
No matter how much I smile, I feel so lonely
Like aliens trying to blend in with Earthlings
No one can hear me when I try and say something"

it ends and im out of breath from all the high notes. i smile and take a small bow. the management stands up clapping, with the whole university.

the management walks up to me and hands me a paper. "Minho will take you to the building tomorrow." my eyes light up and i squeal. i hug the person and he chuckles. "Thank you! Thank you!" i squeal and jungkook walks up. i hug him, jumping on him to wrap my legs around him.

"okay, okay." i get off of him and minho stares at me from a distance, signing papers. i look down, and bow at the man.

i walk over and see minho signing albums, shirts, glasses, shoes, ect.

i cant talk to him. he broke my heart. he gets up and excuses himself. he tilts his head for me to come. i walk in the same room with him, getting stares from everyone. we get in there and he hugs me.

"i asked her to marry me."