Silvia Potter Being Iconic

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER. ALL RIGHTS GO TO J.K. ROWLING.

Most of these quotes are movie quotes lol. Any which I've made will be underlined.

**********

"I've made another compilation," Death said, appearing out of nowhere, "It's about Silvia. Enjoy," and he disappeared just as quickly.

"Really?" Silvia face-palmed.

"Oh, I'm excited," Tonks bounced in her seat, "Silvia is an icon."

"I'm not," Silvia muttered.

The screen shimmered.

Silvia is walking down the hallway. A Ravenclaw boy sees her and seems to gear up to say something as his friends hype him up. He walked up to her.
"Silvia?" he said, "Are you free next Saturday?"
Silvia smiled and patted his cheek, "No. I'm expensive every day darling." 
And she walked off, leaving the dazed boy behind.

The Ravenclaw boy sank back in his seat, embarrassed.

"OOOOOOH," many people shouted in unison.

"That was incredible, love," Fred said.

"Note to self: Never ask Silvia if she's free when you're asking her out," George muttered.

Silvia was eating with Hermione. A Beaubaxton female student came up to her and looked her up and down.
"She's not even that preety," she said in a thick French accent, "I don' know why all the boyz are crazy about 'er."
Hermione bristled indignantly.
Silvia blinked at her slowly, "In order for you to insult me, I must value your opinion. Nice try, though," and she went back to eating, clearly dismissing the girl. 
Hermione hid her face behind her book, shoulders shaking with laughter.

"Go, girl!" Astoria cheered.

"I'm so proud," Sirius pretended to wipe his tears.

"I'm used to her at this point," Harry shrugged.

Draco and Silvia are standing in a dark hallway, clearly after curfew. They look older than they are now.
"Silvia, I don't know what to do," Draco whined.
Silvia sighed, irritated.
"Look, Draco, we've had this conversation a million times and I've already told you to do what you want. But now, I'm also telling you," she moved closer to him, "You are either on my side or in my way. Choose wisely."
And she backed away and walked off.

Draco shrunk back in his seat. 

"I don't know if I want to be with her or be her," a girl said.

"Same."

"Give us tips, queen!" Ginny said dramatically.

"Be yourself," Silvia shrugged.

Silvia is lying on George's lap, reading a book.
Fred suddenly perks up, looking mischievous.
"Silvie," he casually says, "Hypothetically, what would you do if George and I needed to choose between you and someone else?"
Silvia raised an eyebrow, "Hypothetically?"
Fred and George nodded.
"Well, then, hypothetically, I would tell you to choose the other person," she flipped a page, "You lost me the moment you had to choose," she looked up at them briefly, "I am not an option."
"..."

"I fell in love all over again," George said.
"Agreed, Georgie."

"Preach Queen," Parvati and Lavender cheered.

"I raised her right," Harry nodded proudly.

Silvia smirked at everyone.

"There is no way a girl injured so many death eaters," Cormac said, staring at the newspaper.
There was silence at the breakfast table.
"That's kind of sexist," Ginny deadpanned.
"Yeah, a girl can easily maim or injure a man," Silvia said, and picked up a knife from the fruit bowl, examining it, "Given the right motivation," she looked straight at Cormac.
Ginny smirked and twirled her wand between her fingers.

.

.

.

"That was hot," Blaise said bluntly.

"Oh Merlin, Blaise, you can't just tell people they are hot," Daphne scolded.

"Well done, Miss Potter, Miss Weasley," Minerva said, glaring at a very red Cormac.

Harry, Fred, George, Sirius, Remus, the Weasely brothers all glared at Cormac.

The Golden Quartet are younger than they are now.
"The Gryffindor Princess is what they're calling you," Hermione said, looking amused.
Silvia raised an eyebrow, "Me? A princess? No honey, I don't think so. I'm the Queen."
Harry smiled proudly.

"Awww that proud smile," Ginny said teasingly.

"Icon," Tonks declared.

"New title for Silvie," Dean announced, "The Gryffindor Queen."

Silvia got up and bowed extravagantly.

"Now I'm done with watching myself being amazing," she deadpanned, "Let's read another chapter. And I'm going to kill Death the next time I see him."