Bio

Name: Hiroshi Isayama

Nickname: Hiro

Age: 15

From: Tokyo, Japan

Parents: Kanako Isayama, Tetsuya Isayama

Favorite food to cook: Anything that sounds appetizing

Likes: Rock music, cooking (obviously), hanging out with his friends, reading "Kaze Ni Nare"

Dislikes: Insults toward himself or his friends, anyone telling him what to do, bullies, Azami Nakamura, anyone disrespecting Totsuki

Story:

Hiroshi Isayama was seen as an outcast from his family and friends in Tokyo, but that didn't stop him from being different.

Although he lived in a slum building in Tokyo, he persevered and would do what he could to feed his family, same with his father.

As a childhood friend of Erina Nakiri, they've been able to be the best of friends despite their differences. They knew how to make each other laugh and try to prank each other every now and then, but the similarity that they both have was the passion for cooking.

Erina wanted to try Hiroshi's cooking and she was so impressed that she wanted him at Totsuki immediately.

On his mock shokugeki, he managed to win, but it was amateur skills that made him win. Being trained by his parents, former students of Totsuki Culinary Institute and former 5th and 3rd seats of the Ten, Hiroshi had been humbled with the way that his parents have been teaching him life lessons, not just cooking lessons.

Tetsuya Isayama, the third seat of the ten would always use this quote when giving advice for younger students, saying,

"No matter what choice of culinary we want to pursue or master, we must become the wind and show that we could do what we want with our lives than throw it away for something ridiculous. It can be any career outside of culinary, but if you work hard, the expectations of what you desire might come to fruition."

Before a shokugeki would even start, he would walk to the stage by Ayumi Nakamura's song of "Kaze Ni Nare", making it legendary in Totsuki and being unused by anyone else.

And the quote he said didn't sit well with Hiroshi because he would try again and again in many mock shokugekis, but he failed, questioning his choice of a career in the culinary industry.

After having a long talk with both of his parents, he managed to try and find his passion for cooking once again.

For over 10 years, Hiroshi learned how to cook and would adopt his father's music to show that he can be an inspiration to many who fell on hard times and persevered.

Then, Hiroshi showed up at a venue, looking to cook off against someone who's looking for a challenge. Hiroshi would gladly accept and enter, shocking the school with not only his arrival, but the use of his father's music.

After the bout, Hiroshi and Erina would finally reunite and the two started to catch up, but would it be possible for them to become a couple, or will it be the other way around?

(A/N: The one I took down, to me, was so stupid: I made Erina and Hiroshi confess so early into the book and I never got to finish it. So for this rework, I'm setting it much later because I think that's the best time for these two to confess and it was taking place in season 1 and 2.

This new storyline is taking place in season 3 and season 4. I haven't watched season 5 yet, but it's definitely on the list.

One other thing, "Kaze Ni Nare" is a song that's used by legendary wrestler Minoru Suzuki, who's still going, even if he's in his 50s which is insane, so if you don't mind any pro wrestling references that I put in here, that would be great because I'm a fan of that sport and I did it with my other Anime fanfics, same with mob movie references.

Anyway, let's get on with the story because I really hope this gets better than the last time I published this.)