Arrival

~Hiroshi POV~

I was finally here and I saw that a student already out there, waiting for someone to come out.

Urara has been told about this but she didn't say anything until it was time.

Urara: And Jiro, your opponent is going to be here any moment, so you must wait.

Jiro: I don't want to wait! I want my opponent now!

Erina: Listen you chip idiot, when Urara says your opponent is coming, you better show some patience and if you don't, your opponent will be me. Get it?

Jiro: Fine!

Urara has been notified by an official and it looked like she's about to announce it, but not say my name. I couldn't wait to go out there and beat him.

I've been waiting to come to Totsuki as long as I remembered hearing about my mom and dad being former seats here. I'm basically Totsuki royalty at this point, but I don't care about the popularity. I just cared about cooking.

A speaker was brought in, the music was about to play and a video was about to be shown on the titantron.

Urara: Guys, I've just been informed that Jiro's opponent has just arrived, and let me introduce you to him!

The music played and when it hit, everyone was confused until my name came up, making everyone lose their minds! When my parents' pictures came up, I saw that Erina was just in shock.

Titantron: Oshieteyo hito wa naze sagashitsuzukeruno?

Kagirinaku setsunai ashita no
Yume wo

Seems like the students knew that they were supposed to be clapping because that's what my father would've wanted.

When he was about to go to war, he would demand clapping along to this song.

Once the instrumental part was done, I entered, getting a roar of cheers from the students and a cheer from Erina. She seemed to be so happy to see me because I looked at her while telling everyone to clap their hands.

When the part was coming, I stopped before getting on the stage, and pointed at my ear because I want them to scream as loud as they could.

Once I stepped foot onto the stage, I heard the part and every student yelled at the top of their lungs...

All: KAZE NI NARE!

Urara: Jiro, your opponent is the newest student, the son of Tetsuya and Kanako Isayama, former seats of the ten and legends of Totsuki Culinary Institute, HIROSHI ISAYAMA!

The crowd just kept cheering as I was looking forward to what dish I'm supposed to cook.

I saw the three judges and i was ready to cook.

Urara: The concept will be seafood! You both have one hour to complete your dish and your time begins NOW!

I immediately went to my station to find some cod that's been fresh for some time, so I knew what I wanted to make. I also brought some prosciutto and some asparagus for a side and some rice.

First I seasoned the cod with pepper and garlic powder before wrapping the cod with prosciutto.

Here's where it gets interesting: some of the students were a bit confused by what I was making but they soon started cheering me on.