The bitterness of being so useless

A/N: Damn, already starting with some sadness at the first chapter? Yes, only the most sensitive would cry on that, or not... Am I becoming heartless? Mh... Anyway, welcome to another reincarnation story mixed with grief and hope.

Entry number 1:

Things aren't going to happen as we had planned, the main battlefield had been scattered in million pieces across the multiverse, and neither of me and my partner can localize Dream nor Blue.

Entry number 2:

We have found Dream, he was unconscious and badly injured but like always, his soul was healing him. Nightmare had escaped his grip with Cross, from what the inhabitants have told, they both were fighting.

Entry number 3:

Blue is still nowhere to be found but meanwhile, we managed to gather our injured friends and allies and put them back in a safe area.

Entry number 5:

The fight is still going on, we can hear some blaster echoing around the multiverse, the 3rd wall among every universe is broken and the security of every one of them is jeopardized.

Entry number 9:

It had been one hour and Dream is still not awake. His injuries are gone now but it seems that neither of our negativity nor positivity can wake him up.

Entry number 17:

We moved our friends and allied to the Omega Timeline, we were hoping Core would find a way to wake up Dream in any way. We have received a message that says Nightmare was conquering more and more alternative universes and only a few could still resist his possession.

Entry number 19:

From Abyss' information, Blue was thrown at Underhell with Dust and Killer fighting against him. Thankfully, Blue was somehow winning the situation.

Entry number 25:

I left the others for a solo mission in hopes of finding Blue before stopping the massive chaos. But just as I was about to work on it, Error interrupted me.

Entry number 26:

I will never be that happy to find a new immortal ally. Even if he does not consider us as allies or even care about what was happening, he helped up get rid of Error. Thank you again Fatal, I'll be sure to pass around and give you some blue raspberry-flavored shaved ice syrup.

Entry number 28:

I've received another message but from Core, saying that Dream woke up and was ready to fight. He's waiting for me to go get him. Damn it...need to go faster.

Entry number 30:

Me and Dream are back together, the noise around the multiverse ceased and we no longer have the chance to track Bue's position. However, Nightmare is another story.

Entry number 32:

This time we are two against four. We are facing the murder time trio and Insanity, and it doesn't sound good. Wherever you are Blue, hold on for us.

Entry number 35:

We don't know if Fate was on our side today but the Bad Time Quintet, Sans, Blue's brother, Shift!Chara, AT!Toriel, and SSwap!Ariel came to stop them. I do wonder who sent them off of their universes.

Entry number 38:

We're coming across one of the fights that have restarted, there are at least three or four going around the multiverse. We only hope that we'll find Blue.