Heaven

Vi pov-

I walk into the same brothel I always go in. Mainly just to feel something. I'm so tied up in Cait that it's hard for me to focus on much. Maybe some release from her would do me some good. The pink lighting is still the same, the walls covered in colorful patters and the glitzy, see through curtains reflecting. Hell, I'm sure anyone would look attractive in this place. I sometimes like to pretend other women I converse with are Caitlyn. It's honestly unhealthy. I look for a suitable woman. Hopefully tall and raven haired. I catch a few glimpses of women in skimpy clothing. It's tempting but not what I'm looking for. All these women are clearly beautiful, I could pick any of them but they aren't who I want. I see a flash of raven hair swaying past me. I push through the crowd of people and tap on the shoulder of the raven haired woman. "Hey, care for some..." she whipped around, her blue eyes piercing me. "Company?" I finish my sentence. "W-what are you doing here?" The girl I really wanted stuttered out. Her clothing almost as skimpy as the other girls. Her chest bigger than I remember. The purple silk draping on her shoulders. "Better question is, what are you doing on my side of town." I leaned against the wall, trying to play it cool. "I asked you first." She shifted uncomfortably. "I'm here looking for a woman. You?" I said bluntly. She blushed furiously. "Trying to clear my mind I suppose." She whispered out. Her body is just so fucking perfect. Her hips full and wide, her waist slender. Isn't this just perfect. "Wanna get a room..." I say nervously. "I suppose." She pretended to not care but I caught onto her nervous nature. She always played with her hair when she's nervous and she's tucked it behind her ear more times than I can count. "Aren't you looking for a woman." She says as we enter the very seductive room. Should I just be honest. "I was actually looking for you, didn't expect to actually find you here." She looked perplexed. "Then why didn't you just call?" She's catching on too fast. Laying herself on a plush loveseat.

Why even hide it?

I plant my knee between her soft thighs. Pinning her to the seat. "I can't replace you if I tried cupcake." I whisper seductively in her ear. Her face shifted into a look I've never seen before on her in my whole year of knowing her. "I'm not sure I understand.." her accent is so sexy. I press my knee further under her already short dress. She breathes deeply in anticipation. "Caitlyn, I want you." Her mouth hung open, unable to speak. "I know I'm not who you came here for, but can it be me. We can forget about it tomorrow." I don't think I'd ever forget if I got to fuck her. She tangled her fingers in my hair, breathing heavily. She looks so worked up. "I came to clear my mind. Do what you will with that.." her accent itself makes me horny.

"Fuck me, Vi..."
I didn't need to be told twice. I slip her straps of her shoulders exposing her neck. I bite down on the tender flesh. She kicked beneath me, grinding herself on my knee. "Well aren't you impatient." I like to tease her. She slipped her hands under my shirt, swiftly pulling it over my head. She stopped to stare at me. Her eyes scanning me up and down. I reach my hands to unzip her dress and she looked at me for reassurance. "Relax cupcake. You'll see just as much. Promise." Her face relaxed and her breathing much slower than before. I pressed my chest against hers. So soft and warm. I nuzzled my face in her neck again. I can smell her shampoo, you can tell she made an effort. Even though she really didn't need to. I unzipped her dress and pulled it down. Her face flushed and she covered herself a little. I take off my pants. "Here look, even." She finally stopped hiding behind her arms. She threw them above her head and is basically letting me do the work. I don't mind. Such a pillow princess. She had such cute underwear. Lacy and much more frilly than her personality. She seemed so serious all the time. I run my hands down her body. Watching her arch at my touch. "You don't have to be so gentle. It's not like you." She whispered out. I could feel my face catch on fire. The girl I like is asking me to fuck her... rough. I drag her to the end of the seat. She gasps at my sudden movement. I kiss between her thighs. She covered her mouth stifling moans. I pull her panties off her. "Open your mouth." I say firmly. Her face shifted to a shy look. "Open cupcake." She bites her lip and eventually opens. I place my fingers in her mouth and she moans with surprise. "Suck." I wink at her and she sucks gently on my fingers. I pull them out, a string of saliva following behind. I place them at her entrance. "Is this okay." I don't want to overwhelm her. She nods, biting her lip in anticipation. I slip a digit in with ease. " Violet..." her moaning my full name makes me mind reel. I pressed my tongue on her clit. Her legs shaking violently. I kiss up her stomach, leaving hickeys scattered on her. She hid her face when I finally reached her. I added another digit and she gripped onto my back. Clawing into my skin, but I enjoyed it.

"I don't want to forget about it, I don't think I can." She moaned out to me.
"Then don't."
I kiss her. Her lips softer than I imagined. Flavored chapstick. She really thought it out. "Who were you here to see" I ask harshly.
"I wanted you vi..." she confessed to me between moans.
"And if I wasn't here?"
"I would've left. Found you... play it off."
"Really?" I wrap my hand around her slender neck, pressing lightly against her throat.
"Harder, I won't break." She pleads, her body involuntarily grinding against me. I rub my thumb in circles, pushing deeper. Her moans turning into screams. I push my tongue in her mouth. Kissing her harshly. Her sloppily trying to keep up. Drool falling down her lips. "I don't think I can last with you d-doing that." I smirk. "Doing what?" She sighed deeply as I press on her sweet spot. "T-that. Fuck..." she shuttered under me. Her legs trembled and she threw her head back. "Violet." She screamed out for me. I grab her face kissing her through her orgasm. I pull out my fingers, drenched in her cum. I licked them clean, watching her face grow more and more pink. She shook for awhile. She words shaking when she spoke to me.
"I don't think heaven could be better than that."

Heaven- Julia Michaels